If We Make the Playoffs, We Make the Super Bowl

jive

Liked Posts:
Yes, our chances of making the playoff are slim. We have had offensive struggles with the D unable to clamp down when it is needed the most for much of this season. We need the Rams and Vikings to lose 2 games, which seems unlikely given their schedule. Our chances of winning out, and other teams losing don't seem that good.

However, if we get that 2% chance, it would be a miracle. It would be one of those Blues Brothers on a mission from God thing. If that is the case, then screw the Vegas odds and expert's commentaries. The Bears will somehow win and make the Super Bowl because there will something supernatural at play.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I pickin' up whatchu throwin' don

Monster

Liked Posts:
I think the 49rs would literally beat the crap out of Chicago right now...

If they blow up GB Sunday say 42 - 10... I’ll rethink my position.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
If we make it to the playoffs, that will mean that we’ve won 7 of the last 8, 4 of which are playoff teams. So yeah we would be hot. I guess it’s only 3 playoff teams because we will have knocked out the Vikings. If this is the case, I’d say we will be capable of hanging with anyone in the dance.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yes, our chances of making the playoff are slim. We have had offensive struggles with the D unable to clamp down when it is needed the most for much of this season. We need the Rams and Vikings to lose 2 games, which seems unlikely given their schedule. Our chances of winning out, and other teams losing don't seem that good.

However, if we get that 2% chance, it would be a miracle. It would be one of those Blues Brothers on a mission from God thing. If that is the case, then screw the Vegas odds and expert's commentaries. The Bears will somehow win and make the Super Bowl because there will something supernatural at play.
I will be watching that Super Bowl with my supermodel girlfriend.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Trubisky would have to continue to play like he did against Dallas, and if he can do that to close the season, I like our chances against anyone - especially with Hicks coming back.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

"We" "our"... wow i did not know you were a player or coach. Or are you in management?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears just need to worry about winning their next 2 games. There is a good chance the Rams will lose at least once against the Cowboys or 49ers. If they do, Bears would go into the last game with a chance at the 6th seed or with a chance to win the division. First thing first, just worry about beating the Packers.

mecha

Liked Posts:
still don't understand how they can win the division. is this possible if the Bears and Lions beat the Packers?

if the Bears were to win out and make the playoffs I would say that's a 2007 Giants scale of momentum... I'll reiterate I don't see it.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
yes they do, we all know its remote...doesn't mean still can't hope it happens
Indeed.

Scenarios:
Bears - W (8-6)
Rams - W (9-5)
Vikings - W (10-4)

Playoff chances plummet from their already low perch.

Bears - W (8-6)
Rams - L (8-6)
Vikings - W (10-4)

Playoff chances lower a little bit.

Bears - W (8-6)
Rams - W (9-5)
Vikings - L (9-5)

Playoff chances lower a little bit.

Bears - W (8-6)
Rams - L (8-6)
Vikings - L (9-5)

Playoff chances increase by a lot. Still, the chances wouldn't be great. The Bears would still need to win out (realistically speaking, since the Rams won't lose to the Cardinals).

If the Bears lose this Sunday it's essentially over. Too bad Pineiro couldn't manage to make a 40 yarder or a 33 yarder. Bears would have a pretty solid shot if he did.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
"We" "our"... wow i did not know you were a player or coach. Or are you in management?
STFf you idiot!!!!!! If you support your team, go to games, spend money seeing that team, it's your team too. I hate fucking pricks like you who cry about that.