If we're going to lose our way to a high draft pick....

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
.. This is the way I'd want to lose. Sure, we're 2-5 now, but we are watchable at the very least this year. There's at least some entertainment value. I'm not turning the game off by the middle of the third quarter like I was last year.

This isn't me saying anything about moral victories or anything like that, because losing still sucks no matter how you slice it. BUT after that train wreck last year, I'm just happy to be able to watch a full game.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Da Fuq you talking about?

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
.. This is the way I'd want to lose. Sure, we're 2-5 now, but we are watchable at the very least this year. There's at least some entertainment value. I'm not turning the game off by the middle of the third quarter like I was last year.

This isn't me saying anything about moral victories or anything like that, because losing still sucks no matter how you slice it. BUT after that train wreck last year, I'm just happy to be able to watch a full game.

Sad but very true at the same time. Last year was an abomination of a season. At least they are stressing me out because they are in the games but can't finish them off. Being blown out repeatedly is a lot harder to watch.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
Sad but very true at the same time. Last year was an abomination of a season. At least they are stressing me out because they are in the games but can't finish them off. Being blown out repeatedly is a lot harder to watch.

I agree wholeheartedly. Being the joke of the division isn't fun at all. It's fun to actually have a chance to win games again

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'll plagiarize from big z

We Stinks

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I agree wholeheartedly. Being the joke of the division isn't fun at all. It's fun to actually have a chance to win games again

Really? Watching a gutless coaching staff mismanage games is pathetic. I hate the fucking McCaskeys.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

I assure you no one cares if our games are close. Teams in our division will see 5-11 and know we suck.