If you're a member of the Blackhawks.com forum..

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Post in here. Would like to get a count to see who made it over. I'll create a custom skin for you guys as well if you want and I'm willing to make some guys mods for this section.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Post in here. Would like to get a count to see who made it over. I'll create a custom skin for you guys as well if you want and I'm willing to make some guys mods for this section.

Sure, I'll be a mod.

BTW @zack54attack let me know if you want help handling a merger better than the IHN fiasco when I brought 30 active posters, only 2 of which still post due to poor moderating and bans.

@Tater @Spunky Porkstacker

GigECJ

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Hello Zack,

As my friend and illustrious colleague HawkinMontreal stated, I have arrived from the Blackhawks.com boards. Ned asked if we would like our own branch or super-thread or whatever you might call it. I said that would be awesome on top of a "custom skin" if you will. He may not have received my reply and Armageddon could occur there at any minute.

Like HIM, I have a great rep there (along with almost 25,000 posts). We had a good thing going over there since at least 2009. It's been fun. We hope to continue what we had there. It was special.

Thanks much Zack!

"Gig"

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hello Zack,

As my friend and illustrious colleague HawkinMontreal stated, I have arrived from the Blackhawks.com boards. Ned asked if we would like our own branch or super-thread or whatever you might call it. I said that would be awesome on top of a "custom skin" if you will. He may not have received my reply and Armageddon there could occur at any minute.

Like HIM, I have a great rep there (along with almost 25,000 posts). We had a good thing going over there since at least 2009. It's been fun. We hope to continue what we had there. It was special.

Thanks much Zack!

"Gig"
Welcome! Hopefully everyone makes it over and we can get ya the sub forum and a new skin!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
U guys frenchies?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Welcome to the board guys

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have, but I've also posted here since IHN went tits-up.

Big-T

Liked Posts:
Big-T here, good to see lots of friendly folk in here. Hope it’s a good site. We had a great time over there, but it’s gone. Like Gig, I was there from 2006. I think we all conducted ourselves quite well and have made a lot of friendships. Thanks for having us, hope it can continue here!!!

Granada

Liked Posts:
I believe I joined when IHN merged over here.

I also believe you can say "fuck."

Whoa, what kind of strange and beautiful world is this?

I'm actually trying to get out of the habit now, when I can finally say it. Oh the irony.