Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Las Vegas Knights 6-3 (12 points) at Chicago Blackhawks 2-3-1 (5 points)

Date: 10/22
Time: 7:30 p.m. CDT

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was thinking of putting an IGT together; glad you did it mine would have sucked. Let's hope for a W tomorrow night.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Need this one. Middle of 7-straight at home. Would like to get these next two.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Need the Top 6 to play like the 3rd line does every game. That line is fun to watch.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Being that it's Vegas.... Odds of crow start.... low.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need the Top 6 to play like the 3rd line does every game. That line is fun to watch.

The top 6 is broken with Kane/Cat/Shaw/Jewels leading a charge along side 2 not big centers. Toews is literally the "enforcer" in that entire top 6. Opponents don't take Shaw and Jewels serious or they would beat their ass every single night. They are content to bully them and get them to lose their cool. Its almost fun for brutes of the league to raz them up. I feel the top 6 puts too much pressure on them to lead a charge and inspire the team instead of 95% be a hockey player.

Jewels-Carp-Smith has been the best 4th line. Saad-Kampf-Kubalik is unexpected and has great chemistry.

We know Cat-Strome-Kane can play.

This should be easy. Its a one position competition and anything else is overcomplicating it. Pairing Toews and Kane is just stupid. Toews is too good at 200 foot defense and that is lost with Kane, which is why I think we play 5-5 games, or part of it.

Our best forward defender has to be on the ice to defend. Dach or Perlini give him some physical support, or if its Nylander at least Toews ends up the guy asked to cover for the weakest man on the team (in some ways expected of a rookie like him).

For $15,000,000 Toews and Shaw can carry the weakest link until a trade is made or one of them gets better.

(Dach/Perlini/Nylander/Saarela/Trade)-Toews-(Shaw/Jewels)
Cat-Strome-Kane
Saad-Kampf-Kubalik
(Jewels/Shaw)-Carp-Smith

and I would probably rotate Jewels4th/Shaw first to mix things up.

Dach-Toews-Shaw would have a degree of chaos factor, good defense, and mixed skills. They could kind of all 3 be roamers and learn to work with that, and for different reasons you like to see all 3 able to split up the net front responsibility.

SOMEBODY WORKS WITH SHAW OR JEWELS ON TOEWS FLANK, AND THAT PERSON SHOULD BE THE 12TH FORWARD or traded for.

Last edited:

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lehner should get the nod. But given that this is Vegas I think we we get destroyed like Gary Coleman taking on Kenny Norton...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't get me wrong--I'm hoping for a win to break the 2-year schnide against Vegas...but even with Lehner in net I'm not getting that warm, fuzzy feeling in the cockles of my hearts. The Team O is pretty much Kane and the 3rd line and the team D looks like an epileptic manatee out there.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck does an epileptic manatee look like?

The sea cow? Frequent victim of propeller injury in their fragile shallow water environment along the southern coast of Miami and Key West.

As for Lehnar, I think he is the wrong matchup for the opponent. They thrive off of chaos, whereas Lehner is a bit chaotic. They are straight forward and plain, and Crow gives me the best chance to win in this game with his ability to force you to make a great play to beat him.

They will create commotion for 3 periods around the net, and I feel with Lehner it will backfire in this match-up.

Vegas 5-2, as the Flower is in line to take this game.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we're the only team left in the whole league to have never earned a single point playing vegas.
0-6-0.

It's gonna be a tough one. I'd love to see Dach bust on to the scene with a hat trick.
I can dream right?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
lay down first. i'd hate to see you swooning and then fall over. : )
seriously...i think that's a bit unrealistic.
i was thinking 1g, 3a.
I dont think we are going to see numbers from Dach until he plays center and the only line he might center here is the fourth so no help.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What the fuck does an epileptic manatee look like?

The sea cow? Frequent victim of propeller injury in their fragile shallow water environment along the southern coast of Miami and Key West.
Yes. Picture about 5 manatees. Now picture them on the a hockey rink behind our own blue line in some haphazard fashion. Now picture them all having epileptic seizures. Now picture them all, on the ice in haphazard fashion, having epileptic seizures, wearing the indianhead sweater.

It's pretty much a perfect facsimile of the 'hawks team Defense since 2016.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Yes. Picture about 5 manatees. Now picture them on the a hockey rink behind our own blue line in some haphazard fashion. Now picture them all having epileptic seizures. Now picture them all, on the ice in haphazard fashion, having epileptic seizures, wearing the indianhead sweater.

It's pretty much a perfect facsimile of the 'hawks team Defense since 2016.

I hate to go there, but if they were epileptic they would have spurts of moving faster.