CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I hope he does wind up at Illinois and I certainly believe there is a very good chance.

But if you’re going to ask “why have the ceremony “, then also ask “why after the signing period?” and “why bring up others during a so called “ commitment “?

It’s like saying “my girlfriend and I just got engaged, but I am going on a date with someone else tomorrow.”
Adam Miller is committed to Illinois 100% per his own words. I countered the Piper tweet with a tweet of Mr. Dosunmu for a purpose.
1. He wasn't originally announcing until some time in the Winter of 2020.
2. He is originally from Peoria. He specifically mentioned DaMonte last night. Williams was a Senior when Adam was a Fr at Peoria Manual. He's "coming home".
3. Cockburn verbally committed last Fall and signed in the Spring. Somehow he made it to CU.

It's time for all the negativity toward Illinois basketball to be gone.

Last edited:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Adam Miller is committed to Illinois 100% per his own words. I countered the Piper tweet with a tweet of Mr. Dosunmu for a purpose.
1. He wasn't originally announcing until some time in the Winter of 2020.
2. He is originally from Peoria. He specifically mentioned DaMonte last night. Williams was a Senior when Adam was a Fr at Peoria Manual. He's "coming home".
3. Cockburn verbally committed last Fall and signed in the Spring. Somehow he made it to CU.

It's time for all the negativity toward Illinois basketball to be gone.

The negativity toward Illinois basketball will be gone when recruitments like this one start to end up going our way. If for whatever reason Miller ends up at a school other than Illinois, the negativity will continue and rightfully so.

Frankly, I don't trust anyone associated with MIF. That program, and the bag men associated with it, are all dirty as fuck.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The negativity toward Illinois basketball will be gone when recruitments like this one start to end up going our way. If for whatever reason Miller ends up at a school other than Illinois, the negativity will continue and rightfully so.

Frankly, I don't trust anyone associated with MIF. That program, and the bag men associated with it, are all dirty as fuck.
Ayo is MIF.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Much better result tonight. Breezed to a win. As they should given that opponent.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They play no D. Turn the ball over way too much, and can’t shoot.

What the hell are the coaches doing in practice?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The worst first half I can remember from an Illini team, they made a bunch of bums look like the Warriors.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's hard to miss the tourney, but the Illini have done so 8 times this decade, including the last six years in a row, and they seem iffy to break that string.

Football team this decade has three 6-6 seasons, and seven worse.

Fuck this.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Underwood is garbage. I've seen enough, this is not a good Miami team to lose to. Time to change coaches again.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure Whitman has the balls to fire either of his coaches.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They are going to keep Underwood around to secure this next class. After that he should be gone unless something changes. The level of defensive awareness is putrid, the half court offense is a mess.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They are going to keep Underwood around to secure this next class. After that he should be gone unless something changes. The level of defensive awareness is putrid, the half court offense is a mess.
I wouldn't want Antigua leaving.