1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Good start for MSU.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
Giorgi is the worst player in the big ten. A soft 4 that can’t shoot. Just why?

kerrywoodwins20

Liked Posts:
Dear god put Giorgi on the bench and never let him up. Can’t play defense, can’t play offense.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Gio with an absolute meltdown.

kerrywoodwins20

Liked Posts:
Those are both extremely hyperbolic statements.

come on man. Michigan State goes after him defensively every possession he is in. His +\- is probably super low because most of the runs Illinois has had he’s been on the bench.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
come on man. Michigan State goes after him defensively every possession he is in. His +\- is probably super low because most of the runs Illinois has had he’s been on the bench.

He's had a bad game, yes, as I mentioned. The worst D1 athlete game you've ever seen? If you say so, I guess.

kerrywoodwins20

Liked Posts:
Great game. Would love to see Underwood figure out the matchup problem earlier and not need a 20 point comeback like Miami and here.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
MSU couldn’t beat anybody, but we lose at home.

Keep putting Giorgi in, coach!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol, I feel like a fucking idiot for ever believing in this coach or team. Kofi is charmin soft at the rim and they cant hit outside shots. Just a lucky run in Big 10 play, season's over.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Lol, I feel like a fucking idiot for ever believing in this coach or team. Kofi is charmin soft at the rim and they cant hit outside shots. Just a lucky run in Big 10 play, season's over.
They played well at Iowa. Hot for far too little vs MD. Same tonight. In every game but you can’t start 16-35.

kerrywoodwins20

Liked Posts:
They played well at Iowa. Hot for far too little vs MD. Same tonight. In every game but you can’t start 16-35.

Underwood has to have a quicker trigger. Illini cut it to 11 and then Giorgi comes back in and it’s right back to 17 a few sequences later.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Is it the coaching or talent? I can't figure out which.
Cockburn is one of the softest big men I've ever watched when going up against players that are his size. Giorgi is absolutely fucking dreadful on the floor and probably should play D2 ball, and the rest of the team basically watches Ayo with the ball.

kerrywoodwins20

Liked Posts:
Is it the coaching or talent? I can't figure out which.
Cockburn is one of the softest big men I've ever watched when going up against players that are his size. Giorgi is absolutely fucking dreadful on the floor and probably should play D2 ball, and the rest of the team basically watches Ayo with the ball.

probably the coaching. A lot of the positive plays are just one on one plays, teams underrate Feliz a lot.