Illini BB

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
If Ayo is hurt, that may be it for the season unfortunately. Starting to think we are cursed or something.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
That is but I'm not sure how that relates to Ayo's injury.
Well we win that game by double digits if not for the coaching mismatch, so Ayo wouldn’t be driving desperately with 2 seconds left and wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Just messing. Hope he only has a strained calf or something. We are likely going to lose the next 2, which makes Nebraska and Northwestern absolute must wins. Then probably need 1 of the last 3 to guarantee a tournament bid to get to 19 wins. Might need 1 win in the BTT if they finish 19-12.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Well we win that game by double digits if not for the coaching mismatch, so Ayo wouldn’t be driving desperately with 2 seconds left and wouldn’t have gotten hurt. Just messing. Hope he only has a strained calf or something. We are likely going to lose the next 2, which makes Nebraska and Northwestern absolute must wins. Then probably need 1 of the last 3 to guarantee a tournament bid to get to 19 wins. Might need 1 win in the BTT if they finish 19-12.

Optimistic take on Ayo. Based on what I saw, I'm expecting the worst but still hoping for the best.

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hope AYO is alright.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Nebraska is a tough one. NW is a win, IMO.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That is but I'm not sure how that relates to Ayo's injury.
Yep. It doesn't have anything to do with injury. Not cleaning up the dripping sweat from where the team gathered for the time out provided the huge assist in Ayo's injury, which I hope is not season-ending/torn ACL.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm done with the weave offense. It's garbage. The team went downhill and attacked the basket in the 2nd half. The 4 guard lineup (Trent, Ayo, Dre, Alan) with Kofi should have been seen sooner and in previous games. Alan plays the 4 better than anyone else, because he can shoot, rebound and defend the basket. Yes. He made a mistake last night in youthful exuberance not blocking Tillman out on that final play, but if Winston even gets any bit of rim on that final shot, MSU loses the game.

kerrywoodwins20

Harvey Weinstein's Biggest Fan
Liked Posts:
I’m just not sure Giorgi should be playing. Going small beats having a guy in there who is a liability against big ten big men defensively and isn’t an efficient offensive player either.