CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lovie names himself the DC and his son, Miles, as the new LB Coach.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Believe me. I'm ready to post up a picture of a dish with crow on it, but I'll wait until this season is over. It's ironic Whitman went along with this arrangement, considering it was just a few short years ago he fired Cubit and his son.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Writing is on the wall with this one. No one is hopping aboard that sinking ship. Epic fail for Whitman, who was simply in over his head with this hire.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It looks like FirstTimer may be getting his desired push on OL with the new OL coach thast was hired. A lot of offers going out to linemen by McClain.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
So what are the predictions for Illini football this season? I've already got Parade on record as saying they will go to a bowl game.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beason out for the season with a knee injury. Not good for Illinois. Class was already thin IMO and you lose your best player from it. Needed guys like Beason on the field right away.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Reading some other boards, Illini fams seem to think the Akron game will be a blowout. I'm not convinced.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
t-minus 4 months until Lovie is fired.

t-minus 10 minutes before @Urblock posts something stupid again.
You have a problem. You follow me around and are a moron.. Sad way to live but fuck you. Spend any time with your family if you can get anybody to love you

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You have a problem. You follow me around and are a moron.. Sad way to live but fuck you. Spend any time with your family if you can get anybody to love you
Motherfucker, you wished me death, and are telling me about sad ways to live. Check your fucking pockmarked, alcohol red-faced ass in the mirror. Then kindly go fuck yourself. You want to share with the class how many times you've insulted me then came to me in private messages to apologize?

Seriously, go fuck yourself. You are not a man. You are an oversized child. The best thing you can do for the fucking world right now is plug your toaster in, slip into the bathtub, and let it drop.