CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Peters floor is higher than our recent QB's, but I don't think his ceiling is high. He brings competence to teh position, I suppose. But he isn't scaring anybody.
No, but he can throw pretty well and move around a bit. That and Illinois has a few receivers who can actually catch the ball this year.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
EMU game is obviously huge. Win and a bowl game remains possible. Lose and Lovie should probably make other plans for 2020.
I am going to buy you a novelty glass that doesn’t allow you to pour beyond “half empty”.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
No, but he can throw pretty well and move around a bit. That and Illinois has a few receivers who can actually catch the ball this year.
Yes, the WRs are much better.

I am not at all unhappy with Peters. Maybe pumping the breaks a little, but would love to see him continue to play well.

I still wouldn’t rule out seeing Williams this season.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, the WRs are much better.

I am not at all unhappy with Peters. Maybe pumping the breaks a little, but would love to see him continue to play well.

I still wouldn’t rule out seeing Williams this season.
I think you'll see him, but if I had to guess they are going to try to keep it to 4 games.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I think you'll see him, but if I had to guess they are going to try to keep it to 4 games.
Ideally that is best scenario. It means Peters is playing well enough that a change is unnecessary and Williams saves a year of eligibility. I am hoping for that.

Peters is off to a good start again today. Nice to see.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
In a college football universe of high scoring teams and offensive explosions, we have the slow, safe, dink and doink attack.

We can run well, but if we get down, which we will due to no D whatsoever, it’s a hard climb.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I hope Whitman has the cash for the buyout after the Northwestern game.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
In a college football universe of high scoring teams and offensive explosions, we have the slow, safe, dink and doink attack.

We can run well, but if we get down, which we will due to no D whatsoever, it’s a hard climb.
Rod didn’t call a very good game today. Too much outside passing, not enough running over the left side and didn’t go back to what made the first TD drive successful. Also...Peters can’t see the rush from either side.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The offensive plays where the ball is in the air for ten or more yards horizontally but only amount to a three yard gain IF everything goes right really suck.

In a world of college football offense in race cars, we drive a used prius.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Classic Lovie Smith loss.... defense collapses at the critical point in the end.

Fall behind, cannot move the ball, cannot pass.

Run da ball
Play da defense
Lose da game