My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
So, currently I have Verizon for phone services for my wife and I. I also have Comcast cable. Just switched my service from Verizon to Comcast Mobile. My current bill is $84/mo and my new bill will be $17.96/mo including taxes and fees. That's a savings of $800/yr

How is this possible? Well, people dont know that Comcast owns all the cellular infrastructure that Verizon uses in this country. Since I have 2 Verizon Iphones they only thing necessary is a new SIM card from Comcast and I will be up and running in 5 minutes. Nothing to buy, use same phone, same service and coverage.

This package comes with unlimited text and voice. As for data, when at home we use our comcast router for data. When we are out we use the store or resturaunts WIFI or we can use one of Comcasts 20 million hotspots across the country. Exactly how we use the system now

Dont say I never did anything for you

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, currently I have Verizon for phone services for my wife and I. I also have Comcast cable. Just switched my service from Verizon to Comcast Mobile. My current bill is $84/mo and my new bill will be $17.96/mo including taxes and fees. That's a savings of $800/yr

How is this possible? Well, people dont know that Comcast owns all the cellular infrastructure that Verizon uses in this country. Since I have 2 Verizon Iphones they only thing necessary is a new SIM card from Comcast and I will be up and running in 5 minutes. Nothing to buy, use same phone, same service and coverage.

This package comes with unlimited text and voice. As for data, when at home we use our comcast router for data. When we are out we use the store or resturaunts WIFI or we can use one of Comcasts 20 million hotspots across the country. Exactly how we use the system now

Imagine having these services at all in 2019 and think you are saving money LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh ommy!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What a shit life this old fart must have. LOLOLOLO

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Oh Ommy.

We all know you still use a flip phone, don't go trying to convince us otherwise.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Is it still 1990 in burque?

well what other solution do you recommend that has low latency and high bandwidth speeds?

How about google it and show me where to get in ABQ. I am not beholden to cable, but it is a shit ton better than the DSL they get to my house.

and before I get accused of living in the boonies or something I live less than 4 miles from the center of downtown of a 1 million person metro area.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yes, of course your cell phone bill is dirt cheap when you don't have to pay for data service. LMAO.

Also who the fuck says "we use our comcast router for data" ?? You mean WiFi, you old turd?
Shit for brains. I currently use the Comcast route for data and it's $84/month

THis is $18/mo are you too stupid to understand a $800/yr saving?