Imagine hatin on Allen Robinson last year despite coming back from a serious knee injury

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robinson sucks. First it was Blake Bortles in Jacksonville and now Mitch in Chicago. QBs have been making that guy look good his entire career...

Hey now don't forget about Chad Henne and Chase Daniel.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Love that dude!

Seriously though I want Mitch to succeed. Good guy, I think he gets it and is a great athlete. That doesn't mean he'll succeed, but rather if it doesn't work out I'll feel a bit sad.
I agree, I'm a Trubisky homer. I want him to be the guy because he comes across as a good dude, and you could see how hard he tries.

I think he has the ability to be a franchise QB, let's see how it all goes down.

Hope the Eagles take the division too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And not apologizing this year while sitting on an outdated La-Z boy recliner while Arob remains our best weapon.

Can anybody imagine?
Anybody?
@remydat ?
There were posters here who thought Cameron Meredith was a better player than Allen Robinson.
names? I need names.
tumblr_lxu8piGXiV1qhf94no1_250.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I vividly remember people wanting to dump AR, Gabriel and Kwiatkowski just off the top of my head. Also, remember when people actually thought Tarik Cohen deserved another contract. LOL.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Love that dude!

Seriously though I want Mitch to succeed. Good guy, I think he gets it and is a great athlete. That doesn't mean he'll succeed, but rather if it doesn't work out I'll feel a bit sad.

And hey, if you have any pull with your Iggles, can someone take Jalen Smith out at the knees and then dance around while dude writhes around in pain in the ground? Fuckin piece of shit that guy is.