Imagine hatin on Allen Robinson last year despite coming back from a serious knee injury

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well to be fair to remy, he admitted Allen is good this year.

He said Allen was not good last year, which is all lies too. Had he stayed healthy he would have had 1k yards. Thats a bad season to remy.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Oh I vividly remember people wanting to dump AR, Gabriel and Kwiatkowski just off the top of my head. Also, remember when people actually thought Tarik Cohen deserved another contract. LOL.
After what we saw of him last year and before he played this year, I think that was pretty valid.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
And hey, if you have any pull with your Iggles, can someone take Jalen Smith out at the knees and then dance around while dude writhes around in pain in the ground? Fuckin piece of shit that guy is.
Yeah, thought that was shitty. He's was obviously hurt and down a bunch of points Jaylon thinks dancing will get the team going.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, thought that was shitty. He's was obviously hurt and down a bunch of points Jaylon thinks dancing will get the team going.
It did. It got the bears going

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was one who thought Arob's injury was going hamper his career & he wasn't going to live up to the contract. I also didn't like the AntMill draft pick...thought he'd be like Earl Bennett.

I have been right about everything else for 2 years.

Monster

Liked Posts:
I thought I was wrong once but was mistaken.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And not apologizing this year while sitting on an outdated La-Z boy recliner while Arob remains our best weapon.

Can anybody imagine?
Anybody?
@remydat ?
Still trying to imagine how some could want the injured slow never done nothing bloke from Buffalo for the same price and then not repenting.

Too bad we cant dig up those threads and compare the fools you fools wanted over A-Rob.

It was a minority here trying to explain we got the best WR in free agency and the other guy was a bust.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robinson sucks. First it was Blake Bortles in Jacksonville and now Mitch in Chicago. QBs have been making that guy look good his entire career...

GratefulBeneficialFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I was one who thought Arob's injury was going hamper his career & he wasn't going to live up to the contract. I also didn't like the AntMill draft pick...thought he'd be like Earl Bennett.

I have been right about everything else for 2 years.
I think Miller has tremendous potential. Could be the Bears #2 for a long time.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Has @remydat articulated a response to this callout?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Has @remydat articulated a response to this callout?
Sir call outs are against the rules. I would never call out @remydat for anything even if its something like saying Robinson isnt any good despite him coming off a serious knee injury or saying Cam meridth has the same production. Nope, @remydat is a hall of Famer and I would never call him out . Every

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And not apologizing this year while sitting on an outdated La-Z boy recliner while Arob remains our best weapon.

Can anybody imagine?
Anybody?
@remydat ?

What am I apologizing for exactly? He was not that good last year. He has been good this year. Both things can be true.

Imagine that

@remydat can you imagine that?

No I can't. Sounds like something someone made up. I was in favor of both ARob and Cam.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Apologies for the late response. Didnt realize there were people thinking about me instead of enjoying their weekend.

I am flattered.
You are welcome. Did you buy a Robinson Jersey yet?

I think you're confused Robinson was not bad last year and Cam was a medium sized fish and a fish tank, he wasn't good

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are welcome. Did you buy a Robinson Jersey yet?

I think you're confused Robinson was not bad last year and Cam was a medium sized fish and a fish tank, he wasn't good

Didn't say he was bad. I said he was not good. It was an ok performance that was not in line with his contract. This year he is having a year in line with his contract.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think there is some confusion here. Remy seems to be just going by stats vs dollars.

Rory and I had a discussion with Remy last year about arob.

The gist of it was, Rory and I argued to Remy, that while he statistically did not have an ideal year, he was doing other things like block and running good routes. He was also battling injuries. We argued that in time the stats would come.

Remy, I believe, is only looking at this from a purely statistical standpoint.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is fine if people want to have some other measures of performance. He is being paid like a No1 WR and he didnt live up to that last year. He is doing so now. That is all there is to it really.

If we want to blame that on injuries, new offense, Trubs, I dont care. That doesnt mean he didnt underperform. It is just offering reasons for that underperformance last year.