Imagine hatin on Allen Robinson last year despite coming back from a serious knee injury

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears should be looking to retain this guy long term. I know some ppl don't like his feistiness but he is a warrior that plays with heart.
The fire is great. Needs to keep concentrating on getting the ball all the way in and maintain that controlled aggression he seems to have found. Loved the pick but the dude was overdoing it for a while.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fire is great. Needs to keep concentrating on getting the ball all the way in and maintain that controlled aggression he seems to have found. Loved the pick but the dude was overdoing it for a while.

Walk on at Memphis. Played his way into the NFL draft from a school notorious for basketball. I get the feeling he's all busines and any money he earns is going to change his family tree. I think this is why he seems to get frustrated with Trubisky's poor play. I don't blame him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He dropped balls, ran poor routes and jumped on piles instead of tackling returners because of Mitches poor play?
Got it.

Like I said, I loved the pick and I'm thrilled to see he turned a corner after getting publicly called out by Nagy but it doesn't change what we saw previous. It also doesn't change the fact that Mitch wasn't performing well either but to blame Antmil's poor play on mitch is no better than Trubisky homers doing it the other way around. They can actually both not play well in the same game independent of each other.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't say he was bad. I said he was not good. It was an ok performance that was not in line with his contract. This year he is having a year in line with his contract.

True, so he played 12 games last year since he was hurt before the Pats game even started and essentially ineffective. We benched his ass early in that game.

13 this year.

Had he been healthy all last year he would have gone for:

1005 yards, 5.5 Touchdowns, and a higher Yards per reception on less targets.

This year he is on pace for :

1105 yards, 8.5 TD's, and 2 less yards per reception on about 20% more target share.

You don't watch games, you just jerk to stats.

So with extrapolated data, 100 less yards and a couple less TD's on a much more efficient/explosive playmaking season counts as a "bad year".

Last year, not only was he coming off an ACL, he had a nagging groin injury for most of the season. Like I stated, had he played all 16, the stats would be similar to this year EVEN WITH his injuries.

You need to get off pro-football-reference and start watching the actual games, Remy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The best NFL skill is availabilty. You cant just say if he was heathy because the reality is he wasn't.

It would be like me pretending Hicks had an great year because he played well when healthy and if you project that over a full year he would be great. That is not how the real world works.

And once again I never said he was bad. I said he wasn't good. He was decent but dont think you pay a guy like 13 million a year to be decent. You also dont pay him 13 million a year to miss games.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The best NFL skill is availabilty. You cant just say if he was heathy because the reality is he wasn't.

It would be like me pretending Hicks had an great year because he played well when healthy and if you project that over a full year he would be great. That is not how the real world works.

And once again I never said he was bad. I said he wasn't good. He was decent but dont think you pay a guy like 13 million a year to be decent. You also dont pay him 13 million a year to miss games.

So he wasn't good because he played 12 games instead of 16.

Gotcha. You realize this season he has played 13 games so far, and you said he's good?

This is fun. So if Allen somehow gets Mono and misses the next 3 games you instantly change your opinion of him being "good" this year to overpaid.

Gotcha.

Remy the genius as always. Go jerk it to some more stats bud.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's the nfl, injuries happen.

Guess pat mahomes aint good anymore because he missed a couple games.

#RemyLogic

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So he wasn't good because he played 12 games instead of 16.

Gotcha. You realize this season he has played 13 games so far, and you said he's good?

This is fun. So if Allen somehow gets Mono and misses the next 3 games you instantly change your opinion of him being "good" this year to overpaid.

Gotcha.

Remy the genius as always. Go jerk it to some more stats bud.

You want to judge on if he hypothetically played all 16 games when the reality is he didnt. The reality is he finished with 754 yards which is not good given his contract. It isnt bad either. It is average performance for a No 1 WR. People expect No 1 WR to easily surpass 1,000 yards.

If ARob got hurt and missed the next 3 games then finished with 898 yards when being paid 13 million a year that is not living up to the contract. But again you talking a hypothetical and I am talking the hear and now. And his per game averages are better than last year anyway and he had 7 TDs vs 4 last year. It is overall a better season and he has 3 more games to improve on it further.

This is fairly simple. For a guy making that kind of money he is going to have to play a full season in most of his years to live up to his contract. He is back on track barring injury but will need another healthy and productive year next year to live up to that contract. Hence why I dont favor extending him. Let him prove he can stay string together 2 healthy seasons before giving him a long term deal. He has yet to put together 2 1,000 seasons back to back. You want to be a No 1 then gotta do it year after year.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
You want to judge on if he hypothetically played all 16 games when the reality is he didnt. The reality is he finished with 754 yards which is not good given his contract. It isnt bad either. It is average performance for a No 1 WR. People expect No 1 WR to easily surpass 1,000 yards.

If ARob got hurt and missed the next 3 games then finished with 898 yards when being paid 13 million a year that is not living up to the contract. But again you talking a hypothetical and I am talking the hear and now. And his per game averages are better than last year anyway and he had 7 TDs vs 4 last year. It is overall a better season and he has 3 more games to improve on it further.

This is fairly simple. For a guy making that kind of money he is going to have to play a full season in most of his years to live up to his contract. He is back on track barring injury but will need another healthy and productive year next year to live up to that contract. Hence why I dont favor extending him. Let him prove he can stay string together 2 healthy seasons before giving him a long term deal. He has yet to put together 2 1,000 seasons back to back. You want to be a No 1 then gotta do it year after year.

Thats cute, and in the only game that mattered in 2018 he had 10/143/1TD and should have had the go ahead play to win the game.

So yes, nothing you say matters. It never has. Watch the games. You jerk off to stats when you analyze players, thats why I extrapolated his stats for your ass. Anyone trying to make an actual analysis of him would watch his play and realize he's playing pretty much the same as he did last year, the only real difference is usage % and availability.

And if you're going to call someones season mediocre due to availability, then once again, Pat Mahomes is mediocre then.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
And hey, if you have any pull with your Iggles, can someone take Jalen Smith out at the knees and then dance around while dude writhes around in pain in the ground? Fuckin piece of shit that guy is.

That would be a hell of a move for an NFL player to take out an NBA player

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mahomes is elite precisely because despite playing 3 less games he is still 11th in passing yards and 9th in passing TDs. When you look at per game averages he is top 10 in yards per game, TD% and passer rating.

ARob by contrast was not top 10 in anything. Hell he wasnt top 25 in yards or TDs. Even if you want to look at yards per game he was 32nd in the NFL.

So you are being incredibly stupid comparing elite production to a guy who was 30th in yards and 32nd in yards per game. He was mediocre. 31 other WRs were better on a per game basis and 29 were better in terms of total yards. Quit being a homer.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Mahomes is elite precisely because despite playing 3 less games he is still 11th in passing yards and 9th in passing TDs. When you look at per game averages he is top 10 in yards per game, TD% and passer rating.

ARob by contrast was not top 10 in anything. Hell he wasnt top 25 in yards or TDs. Even if you want to look at yards per game he was 32nd in the NFL.

So you are being incredibly stupid comparing elite production to a guy who was 30th in yards and 32nd in yards per game. He was mediocre. 31 other WRs were better on a per game basis and 29 were better in terms of total yards. Quit being a homer.

C'mon Remy. Take a little ribbing in fun man. It's not that serious....lol...

BEARS

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Think Pride was ribbing. MS just being dumb with his Mahomes comparison.

And you actually listen to MS?...lol...

His\her ridiculous tantrums to any legitimate criticism of his savior Mitch got found out long ago. Any comparison this goof makes b\w Mitch and Mahomes should be disregarded because it's nonsensical.

Just pat him on the head and send him on his way...lol....

BEARS

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After what we saw of him last year and before he played this year, I think that was pretty valid.

Well, I'm not a part of your implied consensus. I've been saying for two years now that Kwiatkowski would be a starting linebacker on many other teams.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Only 32 starting QB's in the league bud.

Much more than 32 starting WR's in the league.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And you actually listen to MS?...lol...

His\her ridiculous tantrums to any legitimate criticism of his savior Mitch got found out long ago. Any comparison this goof makes b\w Mitch and Mahomes should be disregarded because it's nonsensical.

Just pat him on the head and send him on his way...lol....

BEARS

Uhh, now you look like a fool. What does anything I had to say have to do with Mitch?

My point is mahomes is having a "down year" because he missed games.

When I extrapolated data, which is all remy jerks off to, his arguement was availability is the most important thing in the NFL.

So I brought up the fact Mahomes missed games this year, and is having a "down year" compared to last. Obviously that means mahomes is not good.

Its actually a very logical argument, but you can choose to look at it however you want.

Some of us actually watch the games, the others jerk off to stats. I mean this is the guy who thought Cam Meredith was a better player than Allen Robinson.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But your logic makes no sense. Mahomes is not having a down year relative to other QBs. He is still performing like a top 10 QB even with the missed games and at a price tag of 4.5 million ie backup money.

By contrast, ARob was paid as a No 1 WR and was ranked in the 30s in yards and yards per game last year. So relative to his peers he had average production with an above average price tag.

Mahomes is pretty much the best bargain in the NFL from a production vs price tag perspective. To compare him to a WR with less than 800 yards last year who got paid 15.8 million last year is quite absurd.

And to end, I have never claimed Meredith was better than ARob. You are making stuff up.

Last edited: