Imagine if Mitchell was good enough to take this next step in leadership...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/18/patrick-mahomes-told-mecole-hardman-speed-it-up/

Mahomes said that during Sunday’s win over the Raiders, he and Hardman misconnected when Hardman looked too concerned about faking out a defensive back on his route. Mahomes told Hardman just to run his route as fast as he could, and that would take care of things.

“He’s still a young guy, and it’s just his second game in the league. He realized that he has to be fast with his cuts. He kinda tried to sell it a little bit more with a nod, and he was open, but it was late, and the pressure was there. So I just told him, you have to speed it up. You have to play with that speed; use your speed. You saw him the rest of the game — he sped it up and made big plays for us.”

After that, Hardman used his speed to catch a 42-yard touchdown pass. Those are the kinds of plays that made the Chiefs draft Hardman with their first pick in this year’s draft. Mahomes wants Hardman to keep it up.

Just imagine if Mitchell had a deep ball and then the swagger to coach up his WRs. I really hope he has a BOUNCE BACK week on Monday.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The real problem is when the defense turns on him and gets sick of needing to hold teams to 10 to win games.
I mean, that's not the real problem. That's a symptom of the real problem. The real problem is that Mitch and the offense need to play better.

Don't go spiraling down that dark path, Windy. Don't do it.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The real problem is when the defense turns on him and gets sick of needing to hold teams to 10 to win games.
Windy, I don't want to bust your balls, but they just won a game where the defense allowed 14.

I mean it just happened like days ago!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Windy, I don't want to bust your balls, but they just won a game where the defense allowed 14.

I mean it just happened like days ago!

And? Giving up 14 when your offense can't sustain anything is impressive in my opinion. Points allowed by a defense is something that should be considered alongside the context of the particular game itself.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine if Mitchell was leader enough to tell his receivers to run the correct fucking route.
What?

How many routes have been verified to have been run incorrectly? Or are you just making **** up?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
According to our head ball coach, that was apparently an issue. One of many with the receivers.

Not making **** up.
Thanks Well then Mitchell should definitely be better about telling his WR to stop ****ing up his offense, for sure. Preciate it pimp

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Question: can anyone think of a high draft pick QB that got demoted to backup and stayed with the team for a few years?

I feel like we should get some miles out of a 2nd overall pick.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Question: can anyone think of a high draft pick QB that got demoted to backup and stayed with the team for a few years?

I feel like we should get some miles out of a 2nd overall pick.
This. Sign kaep.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
And? Giving up 14 when your offense can't sustain anything is impressive in my opinion. Points allowed by a defense is something that should be considered alongside the context of the particular game itself.
You seem angry.

giphy.gif

My comment was sarcasm towards Windy. I've always found him to be an excellent poster that provides great technical insight into many 'Bears football' topics. Maybe I was busting his balls a bit too much. If he's offended I genuinely apologize.