Instagram

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey guys n gals anyone on Instagram if so all good I want to create a U.K. bears fan based page with all welcome of course !?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is there anything even worth instagramming in the UK that's Bears related??

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
There is a huge following over here and across Europe just thought nice to have insight into other bears fans life’s that’s all as it’s harder for U.K. fans to have contact with bears from across globe

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yungblud from Doncaster is gr8 on Instagram. Lots of pics with Halsey!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There is a huge following over here and across Europe just thought nice to have insight into other bears fans life’s that’s all as it’s harder for U.K. fans to have contact with bears from across globe
My point is are there really bears related things in the UK worth having an Instagram specifically for (a platform designed for posting, you know, pictures)?

Like are there bears themed areas, bars, shops etc? What do you plan on posting on it? I'm not trying to take a shit on you or your idea lol, just questioning the "point" more than anything

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point is are there really bears related things in the UK worth having an Instagram specificall for (a platform designed for posting, you know, pictures)?

Like are there bears themed areas, bars, shops etc? What do you plan on posting on it? I'm not trying to take a shit on you or your idea lol, just questioning the "point" more than anything

Mate, keep your Elvis on and stop being a Michael Caine.