Interacting with Bears on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkE4fwvcOfE[/ame]
This is my latest video, I was "inspired" to make this after commenting back and forth with some of our Bears players that are on youtube. What do you think about athletes Social Networking on the Internet? Do you think it is a great thing or a personal image risk for them?

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4oe1mYKgs]YouTube - Whut It Do "Mini Camp Questions" 2[/ame]

Our 7th round Draft Pic, J'Marcus Webb answers questions that Bears fans send to him in a Private Message every Friday.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0gljRcBMM]YouTube - Chris Harris - Here I Come, Chicago Bears![/ame]
Chris Harris is Happy to be a Bear again! Infact he even posted it on Twitter before it was official!

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
I've interacted quite a bit with multiple Bear players as well as other athletes.

The coolest thing I've done though is play Xbox Live (MW2) with them. At first, I thought I'd only play once or twice, but we play quite regularly.

The coolest Bear that I've had the chance to talk with, is definitely Henry Melton. I'll never forget when he introduced me to Josh Freeman and Roy Miller of the Tampa Bay Bucs and Chris Long of the Rams.

Melton's always inviting me to the game so I can play with him and his boys. I think that's pretty cool.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I've interacted quite a bit with multiple Bear players as well as other athletes.

The coolest thing I've done though is play Xbox Live (MW2) with them. At first, I thought I'd only play once or twice, but we play quite regularly.

The coolest Bear that I've had the chance to talk with, is definitely Henry Melton. I'll never forget when he introduced me to Josh Freeman and Roy Miller of the Tampa Bay Bucs and Chris Long of the Rams.

Melton's always inviting me to the game so I can play with him and his boys. I think that's pretty cool.

Henry Melton is awesome! I met him in Bourbonais and I think he was kinda shocked that some fans recognised him. This was as Summer Camp was finishing up and he had just did a Kick Off Return in a Preseason Game! LOL....I was just amazed to watch any game and see a DE do a kick return!

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Yeah man. I brought that up the 1st time we talked to each other and that kinda started our "friendship."

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Thats awesome!

Closest Ive gotten to a Bear's player was when they played in AZ a couple years ago and I live close to the stadium. hahahaha

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Thats awesome!

Closest Ive gotten to a Bear's player was when they played in AZ a couple years ago and I live close to the stadium. hahahaha

You should make sure you subscribe to J'Marcus Webb. I hope he makes the team. And He sure is cool as hell interacting with fans on his youtube account like that. He takes questions on Fridays.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Thats freakin sweet! Thanks for the info!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Sweet!

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Subscribed!

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
It was cool as hell getting a shoutout from J'Marcus Webb in his latest video....I hope I get one from Earl Bennett when he does his first next week sometime! I've emailed back and forth with his website designer....and Earl has definately seen my videos. He commented on one of mine last week and commented on my youtube page too.

Man, I can't wait till Bourbonais!!

Chitown

Liked Posts:
Good video, I've actually talked to Matt Forte, Greg Olsen, and Earl Bennett on twitter. In fact, I made Matt Forte's twitter background. I made greg one to after he asked but he never got it.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Good video, I've actually talked to Matt Forte, Greg Olsen, and Earl Bennett on twitter. In fact, I made Matt Forte's twitter background. I made greg one to after he asked but he never got it.

That is Cool as all hell!! Well I'm off to work....you guys have fun and I hope you enjoyed the videos I posted here. Make sure you subscribe to the Bears....and me!!!

later!
Da Drunk

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Thats cool!

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sweet... WOW thought i was die hard fan..

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
^^ ya i know. lol

Chitown

Liked Posts:
Most of the players on twitter are really cool to talk with. Earl pretty much ALWAYS responds. Greg and Matt you have to hope they see it and they'll respond.

There's only 2 Bears I think are douche bags. Hester was an ass-hole at an autograph signing, he was just counting how many autographs he did to get money, he wouldn't even smile. Urlacher is just a douche he always hides and shit after training camp, when other big name guys like Tommie Harris are out there joking with fans.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
YouTube - NFL Players, Fans, and the internet
This is my latest video, I was "inspired" to make this after commenting back and forth with some of our Bears players that are on youtube. What do you think about athletes Social Networking on the Internet? Do you think it is a great thing or a personal image risk for them?

I'm OK with it, as long as they focus on their primary job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwFk_TdRu_0]YouTube - 1985 Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers[/ame]

As in punching the Pukers in the mouth this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.