Interacting with Bears on the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFBST

Liked Posts:
While I haven't gone the YouTube or online gaming route, I do use Twitter. I have exchanged questions and answers with Kevin Payne and Jerry Azumah multiple times this way. They are both great at interacting with fans. Greg Olsen has held a couple Q&A's but has never answered a question of mine yet (I'm sure he gets swamped), and Johnny Knox is planning on doing this as well. This is definitely my preferred way to interact with players. Follow me ... @WFBST !

Last edited:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
social networking is sweet. I used to talk to Jason Mckie and Jason Davis with Earl Bennett all the time.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys, Drunkn is the man. Follow his teachings, use them wisely and respectively, and you will find success.

Adibear

Liked Posts:
I've chatted with Big Dez Clark...:elephant:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Guys, Drunkn is the man. Follow his teachings, use them wisely and respectively, and you will find success.

As long as he posts here daily, I will be sure to

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I've had a few questions answered by Greg Olsen on Twitter, and traded texts with Dez Clark a few times when he posted his number on Twitter. I've tried to get in on some Call of Duty with Forte and Earl Bennett, but haven't had any luck yet.

I absolutely love the fact that social media makes players this accessible to fans. Some players that I thought were obnoxious have turned out to be pretty cool guys, just based off their interactions with fans on the Internet.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I've had a few questions answered by Greg Olsen on Twitter, and traded texts with Dez Clark a few times when he posted his number on Twitter. I've tried to get in on some Call of Duty with Forte and Earl Bennett, but haven't had any luck yet.

I absolutely love the fact that social media makes players this accessible to fans. Some players that I thought were obnoxious have turned out to be pretty cool guys, just based off their interactions with fans on the Internet.

J'Marcus Webb also has a facebook and I've been commenting back and forth with him there.....he really seems to be a great guy. I've really been impressed with the video of him playing...so I really hope he makes the team.

After I commented back and forth with Earl Bennett, he found my myspace and sent me a friend request....LOL, I hardly use my myspace anymore but it was awesome to see he wanted to friend me on there!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
J'Marcus Webb also has a facebook and I've been commenting back and forth with him there.....he really seems to be a great guy. I've really been impressed with the video of him playing...so I really hope he makes the team.

After I commented back and forth with Earl Bennett, he found my myspace and sent me a friend request....LOL, I hardly use my myspace anymore but it was awesome to see he wanted to friend me on there!

That's pretty cool.

I need to find a way to play some MW2 with Henry Melton, so I can tell him that he's my 6th cousin (same last name).

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
That's pretty cool.

I need to find a way to play some MW2 with Henry Melton, so I can tell him that he's my 6th cousin (same last name).

I met Henry Melton at Summer Camp last year.....he was kinda shocked that a fan could recognise him....lol

He's another guy that will stop and take the time to pose for a picture and talk to ya.......again, I hope he does well and makes the team too.

When the Coaching staff allowed him to do a kickoff return last preseason, you'd think that's a way of saying they've liked what they've seen in him.

Adibear

Liked Posts:
Dez is a cool guy he has lots of time for the fans and his radio show is neat to.:crazydance:

goonerbear93

Liked Posts:
That's pretty cool.

I follow him on twitter and he talks to fans on that when he's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.