Interesting Tweet from MikeCWright

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Ha, yeah, he is an oversensitive lil bitch of a hack reporter.

Funny thing happened when the media got their bras in a twist about the rooney rule, Mike was all like, "I'm not saying it has to do with racism, but it has to do with race." And I reply saying, "Maybe it doesn't?" Then he blocked me. He was about as objective on the issue as Bill O'Reilly.

:elephant: :parrot:

ONTOPIC: I'm not surprised this might happen. As long as Virginia and Phillips are here, few things are going to change for the better.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The out of the box hire was Trestman right? Over the COtY yeah I'd say that was a poor time to go out of the box.

When have the Bears ever picked the obvious choice?

The obvious choice to who?? The fans??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-chris-ballard-team-could-be-future-of-bears/

Just appears to be the case. And FTR, I wasn't in favor of dismissing Emery this year, especially if Phillips still plays a role in football decisions.

I just want what's best for the Bears, and what's best IMO is having a new person with no ties to the organization come in and rebuild from the ground up, not a scout that while he had his hand in good picks, also had his hand in the Bears having the fewest homegrown draft picks on the roster.
And how much of a hand did he have in those picks?? How do we know that he wasn't against those picks?? Oh that's right we don't.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was Emery really outside the box? He worked with the organization from 98-04 as a scout, like Ballard has from 01-12.

If they hire Ballard, fine I hope for the best. My only agenda is wanting the Bears to hire the best person to do the job.

To me, not even interviewing Tom Gamble is a disservice.

What about Greg Gumbel? :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Guys, just forget even debating it. Everyone knows that Tim Ruskell is going to be the next GM of the Bears. He's the one the McCaskeys have wanted since day one.

Wait, what year is it?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Will people be angry?

only people that will be angry will be the tween to mid 20 crowd. Everyone else should be well used to the bullshit this team peddles out. Most have a life outside being a Bears fan especially the way fans are second fiddle and treated like morons by the organization

Nick80

only people that will be angry will be the tween to mid 20 crowd. Everyone else should be well used to the bullshit this team peddles out. Most have a life outside being a Bears fan especially the way fans are second fiddle and treated like morons by the organization

:thinking:

:yep:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Title is misleading, it said interesting.

My bad, Mike C Wright and interesting in the same sentence was a clear tip off.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
i dont know if this is 100% accurate. George went out and hired a consultant and i am sure they will take his advice.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:

this post made me so upset I brought my Ced Benson jersey to the thrift today

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
this post made me so upset I brought my Ced Benson jersey to the thrift today

I will one up you with my rashan salam and curtis enis jersies........yes I really bought those mother fucking jersies. Im glad Im out of the buying jerseys phase

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lets face it, Emery got shit canned for hiring Trestman. They won't likely want to go with another guy who thinks outside of the box at this point.

Nick80

Lets face it, Emery got shit canned for hiring Trestman. They won't likely want to go with another guy who thinks outside of the box at this point.

giphy.gif

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys, just forget even debating it. Everyone knows that Tim Ruskell is going to be the next GM of the Bears. He's the one the McCaskeys have wanted since day one.

Wait, what year is it?

Husky Ruskie!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what will be your nickname for ballard? balltard?