:-v

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL he answered 1 out of your 10,000 tweets to him. Get your twitter-stalk on.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Bears hire an out of the box guy, Bear's fans freak out for them not picking the obvious choice.
Bears pick the obvious choice, Bear's fans freak out for doing the same ole same ole and not thinking outside of the box.

One thing is guaranteed: Bear's fans will have a freak out when the name is announced.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Based on what exactly?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Based on the fact that Ballard is the leader in the clubhouse for the position.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Bears hire an out of the box guy, Bear's fans freak out for them not picking the obvious choice.
Bears pick the obvious choice, Bear's fans freak out for doing the same ole same ole and not thinking outside of the box.

One thing is guaranteed: Bear's fans will have a freak out when the name is announced.

The out of the box hire was Trestman right? Over the COtY yeah I'd say that was a poor time to go out of the box.

When have the Bears ever picked the obvious choice?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Was Emery really outside the box? He worked with the organization from 98-04 as a scout, like Ballard has from 01-12.

If they hire Ballard, fine I hope for the best. My only agenda is wanting the Bears to hire the best person to do the job.

To me, not even interviewing Tom Gamble is a disservice.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Based on the fact that Ballard is the leader in the clubhouse for the position.

The leader based on what? I mean what are you basing that its his job go lose on? Some tweets? From Michael Cunt Wright? Is there more I've missed?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Was Emery really outside the box? He worked with the organization from 98-04 as a scout, like Ballard has from 01-12.

If they hire Ballard, fine I hope for the best. My only agenda is wanting the Bears to hire the best person to do the job.

To me, not even interviewing Tom Gamble is a disservice.

I didn't name names, I was speaking in generalities. Point was, it won't matter who it is, they will freak out.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The leader based on what? I mean what are you basing that its his job go lose on? Some tweets? From Michael Cunt Wright? Is there more I've missed?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-chris-ballard-team-could-be-future-of-bears/

Just appears to be the case. And FTR, I wasn't in favor of dismissing Emery this year, especially if Phillips still plays a role in football decisions.

I just want what's best for the Bears, and what's best IMO is having a new person with no ties to the organization come in and rebuild from the ground up, not a scout that while he had his hand in good picks, also had his hand in the Bears having the fewest homegrown draft picks on the roster.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

Ha, yeah, he is an oversensitive lil bitch of a hack reporter.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-chris-ballard-team-could-be-future-of-bears/

Just appears to be the case. And FTR, I wasn't in favor of dismissing Emery this year, especially if Phillips still plays a role in football decisions.

I just want what's best for the Bears, and what's best IMO is having a new person with no ties to the organization come in and rebuild from the ground up, not a scout that while he had his hand in good picks, also had his hand in the Bears having the fewest homegrown draft picks on the roster.

Nothing in there is for certain though, its all just more speculation. In the end, you could be right. I mean you have a 1/5 chance right? I'll be patient and trust Acorsi.

And I'll be sure if they don't choose Ballard to tweet Cunt Wright and see if he blocks me too for calling him out on his idiocy as he did Zack.