Introducing: Cole Tracy K LSU

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Can not afford a vet kicker with eating Parkeys contract... what round do we draft this guy??? 25 for 29 only 1 miss under 50.

Does he last into later rounds of the draft?

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/10/cole-tracy/

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
5th/6th round. Kicker is clearly a need for this team and I'd like to get a good one. Kickers typically are drafted late with the exception of Janikowski who the Raiders selected in the 1st round I believe. Also, the guy Tampa drafted out of Florida St. a few years ago who also got a look from the Bears, but it is out of the league went in the 3rd.

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
We had better interview the next kicker. He will have to be mentally tough, confident as heck, and badass, as he will have the added pressures of atoning for this season and battling the ghosts of Cody Parkey

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It begins.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
We should stop wasting so many resources on punters/kickers. Just have extensive try-outs.

Don't give an absurd contract like we did Parkey. Don't use a draft pick unless it's a 7th rounder.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Robbie Gould.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I want, too, but he'd cost too much + Parkey's guaranteed $$. Plus, someone said in another thread that the 49ers were going to tag him.
They should just do another street bum tryouts.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We should stop wasting so many resources on punters/kickers. Just have extensive try-outs.

Don't give an absurd contract like we did Parkey. Don't use a draft pick unless it's a 7th rounder.

By resources do you mean just money?

Cause Pat O'Donnell has been our punter for 4 years, we haven't been wasting money.

And Parkey has been our kicker for 2 years... before that we had Barth and then played kicker roulette.

Kickers don't show you their true colors in try-outs or it would be easy to pick a good one.

I agree they wasted a heck of alot of money on Parkey, but after Barth and kicker roulette, I understand they wanted to try to sign someone established.

They just whiffed big time.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
i want ROBBIE GOULD back in a Bears uniform!