Is it bad that I don't even care

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't care either. I was sitting next to a Packers fan buddy and all he could say was "The Bears are so F'in bad" when they had like 10 chances to punch it into the endzone on that one possession and still had to settle for a FG. I can't disagree with him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idk how old you are but you just outgrow how Important sports are to you. And with cool advancement in tech shit like Sunday ticket makes it easier to expand your horizons and see real teams.
I love it when my team wins don’t get me wrong. But I have a life bears don’t pay me. Fuck them when they lose and cheer them when they win. And change the channel if they piss me off

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it? I dont expect comebacks, thrills, cheers or wins. I dont expect amazing throws, quirky plays or even 1st downs lol offense is bad from the HC to the QB and we get to waste another defense

Actually pretty much moved the ball up and down at will the whole game. Red zone offense was ATROCIOUS. A red zone TD or 2 and missed FGS otherwise they put up 30-35. Very sad.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. I don't care anymore either.

Enjoy the extra free time. ?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I checked out awhile ago. I'll still watch the games, but have no problem doing other stuff when they play like crap.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh, I am with you

Already detached from football. I will watch, but am emotionally divested from the bears until they fix the QB position - whether thats a new guy or Trubs magically becoming good.

bears deserve a lot of shit right now from fans for playing like shit, but its also when the biggest tards come out and overrun every conversation with frothing tard rage. so whatever.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
All Bears fans develop the same learned helplessness if they've seen enough bad football. You could kind of see this coming after the Denver game when you suddenly realize Mitch was actually a bad quarterback, and that the GB game wasn't a fluke.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Is it? I dont expect comebacks, thrills, cheers or wins. I dont expect amazing throws, quirky plays or even 1st downs lol offense is bad from the HC to the QB and we get to waste another defense
I see it as a movie. Sometimes they rock, sometimes they suck. When it's over, I move on. I still have to work in the morning and pay the bills.

This year I have added in laughing at all the retards on this forum that think it matters, and how much they spaz over every little thing. Always embarrassed to be a part of the fanbase that houses all these snowflakes on this site, but laughing at how pathetic they all are, it makes the losses almost more fun then the wins! ;)

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

No. That’s great. It shows that you are mature unlike most of the mouth breathing meatballs here that get upset over a football game

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
At 22 I would be fighting at the bar I just blew my gas money for the week drinking in, now at 45 I just take a shot turn the channel and kick the dog. Then life goes on.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
No. I don't care anymore either.

Enjoy the extra free time. ?
This is where I arrived toward the end of the Trestman era and never looked back. I will watch them occasionally if there's nothing else to do (today happened to be one of those days), but I'm no longer remotely invested emotionally. If they're playing like garbage, I treat it like a bad movie or TV show, turn it off, and go do something else. There's no reason to get upset or carry it with me like I used to do. These are grown men playing a game, and they don't even know I exist; why get so upset? I just got kind of fed up with the NFL in general. The same teams are always there at the end of the season (and they get every break to make sure it stays that way - think GB and NE), there's way too many damn commercials, and there is so much more to do with a weekend than sit down for 6-9 hours every weekend watching pro and college football. It's simply another entertainment option at this point of my life, and most of the time it's not as interesting as other things out there.

My 2 cents, anyway.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
At this point, I'd think it would be bad if you actually did care..

mecha

Liked Posts:
I just sleep through the games now. I stopped caring at the end of Trestman as well, cause I would miss out on jobs to stay home and watch games and I got tired of it costing me money.