Is it bad that I don't even care

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Been a bad Century of QB play, I still fuckin Care, Chicago is a frontrunning City, this thread says it all, you will all step inline when the next jimmy Mac ARRIVES..

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I care. It takes me a while to get over these losses, especially season ending losses when there were great expectations. The future does not look promising right now, that is even worse. Raiders are going to end up with a top 10-15 pick in the NFL Draft. At this point, the more losses the better for the Bears. No more training camp posts from me.

aw man, you gotta take it easy. we are all down right now but shit can change fast in the NFL. or not. but there will still be fun moments this year if you scale your expectations back.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Is it? I dont expect comebacks, thrills, cheers or wins. I dont expect amazing throws, quirky plays or even 1st downs lol offense is bad from the HC to the QB and we get to waste another defense

I do get some comedy out of the whole deal tho.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I care. It takes me a while to get over these losses, especially season ending losses when there were great expectations. The future does not look promising right now, that is even worse. Raiders are going to end up with a top 10-15 pick in the NFL Draft. At this point, the more losses the better for the Bears. No more training camp posts from me.

It means absolutely nothing in the large scheme of things.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Once I seen them taking a knee on first down
I laughed and I knew what was coming
Nagy is really having a bad year

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I could have been painting my basement

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to get so mad when the Bears would lose. It would take me a couple days to come out of it. Then I noticed I made a transition. Didn't even know when it happened or how. But I started to only be mad for like 10 mins after the game and then move on. I noticed another one today. The kick went wide, I said "Oh that sucks" with no anger at all and just went about my business. I love watching the games. I still cheer when good things happen. But I have no emotion toward the bad things at all anymore.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm there with you. I stopped giving a damn the moment I saw Mitch against GB this season in the opener. This was his year to sink and swim. I will get interested and hopeful when they get a new QB. I could careless about a solid Def possibly carrying and overcoming another limp, putrid offense. Signed, a jaded Bears fan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

"Takes me a while to get over these losses"

Holy cringe. Its just a game, dweeb.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it? I dont expect comebacks, thrills, cheers or wins. I dont expect amazing throws, quirky plays or even 1st downs lol offense is bad from the HC to the QB and we get to waste another defense

I am apathetic.

This was suppose to be a big year and they shit down their leg. If you are older than 20 you have seen this exact same movie a hundred times.

It is just sad that Pace blew the QB decision so badly. That has crippled the franchise.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm there with you. I stopped giving a damn the moment I saw Mitch against GB this season in the opener. This was his year to sink and swim. I will get interested and hopeful when they get a new QB. I could careless about a solid Def possibly carrying and overcoming another limp, putrid offense. Signed, a jaded Bears fan.

That was the maddest I ever got this season, the GB game.

The Bears showed us who they were in week 1

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to get so mad when the Bears would lose. It would take me a couple days to come out of it. Then I noticed I made a transition. Didn't even know when it happened or how. But I started to only be mad for like 10 mins after the game and then move on. I noticed another one today. The kick went wide, I said "Oh that sucks" with no anger at all and just went about my business. I love watching the games. I still cheer when good things happen. But I have no emotion toward the bad things at all anymore.

This is where I am too. For a few minutes after the game very pissed then it is over. Not like it used to be. I do get a kick out of people that say they don't care anymore, then are on here typing the same bullshit over and over and over again from one thread to another.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Idk how old you are but you just outgrow how Important sports are to you. And with cool advancement in tech shit like Sunday ticket makes it easier to expand your horizons and see real teams.
I love it when my team wins don’t get me wrong. But I have a life bears don’t pay me. Fuck them when they lose and cheer them when they win. And change the channel if they piss me off

Your post is dead on where I am at. I get entertainment value watching, be it good or bad.

This board is an extension of that entertainment value.

Watching people own the success or failure of the team personally is fascinating.

lbeattie820

Liked Posts:
I stopped watching 2 weeks ago, it is very liberating.

cd35

Liked Posts:
You shouldn't let a game and team affect you to the point you get angry any longer than the game lasts. Sure get pissed during the game but realize that's all it is. It's entertainment, that's all it is. If it's making you miserable than pause and don't take it so serious. Trust me, NONE of the players give a shit about you and shake their head at fans that take it too serious,

Besides, being a Bears fan, you should be used to and numb to this. It's watching the same rerun over and over again. the truth is incompetence is the norm with brief flashes of pseudo success.

I actually rooted for the field goal miss and for theme to lose. Why? As fucked up as that is, if they won the incompetence would be covered up. Nagy and Mitch would have gotten all the excuses. They're both terrible and need to go. Losing exposed it, especially Nagy and the idiocy that came out of his mouth about his incompetence as a coach.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I’ve been a Bears fan since 84. I went to my first game at Soldier Field yesterday. It was an amazing experience and I had one helluva good weekend!! Taking in the SF experience made the loss pretty much nothing. I also finally learned a few years ago not to let football ruin my day. My life’s too good to let that bullshit get in the way.