Is it possible? Bears 4-0, Min 2-2 over next 4?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears win out, and don't make playoffs. All because the dramatic comeback by Minnesota against Denver last week. This opinion should lead to me going under a vicious attack on CCS.

I was watching, knowing it really didn’t matter, but at the same time doing that delusional fan thing where I’m doing the math in my head. They needed Minnesota to drop that game. It really was big for the Vikings. Not because of the Bears. Just all the teams behind them in general for that 6 seed. Denver blew that game. (The refs also gave Minny a ton of home cooking late in that game as well) They were interfering with Bronco receivers the whole last drive and they refused to throw the flag. One was blatant that they missed. It was egregious enough where I figured they would give them a make up call. They interfered again the very next play and they didn’t call anything.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Can’t say the possibility of running the table and going 10-6 is impossible but...

Dallas matchups scare the hell out of me
And those fn GB Packers

Hulkhogan

Liked Posts:
Even if we had a top draft pick, is it really good for a professional NFL team to want to lose? I just never understood that nonsense of "let's hop we lose to get a better draft pick or get our coaches fired". Losing sets a culture of losing. You build off of wins no matter how meaningless you "armchair quarterbacks" think.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Wow really lol. We can't score 14 real points and that is crossing people's minds?? We are worse than I thought I guess with all this see what I like mentality. Take off your rose colored glasses cuz the reality is still uphill for 6-10

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The only game I see them winning is against Detroit, only because they might be on their 3rd string QB.

Green Bay will blow us out, they have improved since week 1 and we're still putting up minimal points.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never lose without a fight unless it's against your wife. Makes good times

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I will believe until it's over, but I'd say realistically the chances are less than 1%.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Always hopeful even though there's no chance in hell this juggernaut of an offense can win 4 in a row. We are the Bears though so they will probably win the Super Bowl playing like dog shit and it will be the most disappointing super bowl of all time.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Always hopeful even though there's no chance in hell this juggernaut of an offense can win 4 in a row. We are the Patriots though so they will probably win the Super Bowl playing like dog shit and it will be the most disappointing super bowl of all time.

Fixed.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thinking the Bears might or could win 2 more not wine another game. It’s been a bad year and I have lost confidence and faith in Nagy. MT deserves blame, of course, but Nagy may be making things worse as time goes on. The offense is a mess.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You certainly implied that them losing big this season could cause it. Thanks?
No. “Guarantees you two more years”. That wouldn’t imply then being fired this offseason. Read the fine print.

I’m implying that back to back double digit win seasons sets them up to be allowed a down year in ‘20. But ‘20 becomes a make or break year for Pace, following a season where it’ll be yet another losing season for him.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So no Chiefs this year?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only game I see them winning is against Detroit, only because they might be on their 3rd string QB.

Green Bay will blow us out, they have improved since week 1 and we're still putting up minimal points.

Did you watch GB on Sunday night and at LAC? Or how they needed calls to beat Detroit?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Division games can always go one way or another.
Splitting GB isn't far fetched. Bears already beat Minny so it's doable.
But beating Dallas is extremely unlikely.
And then you have Reid who will tear the heart out of Nagy's chest, hand it back to him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Division games can always go one way or another.
Splitting GB isn't far fetched. Bears already beat Minny so it's doable.
But beating Dallas is extremely unlikely.
And then you have Reid who will tear the heart out of Nagy's chest, hand it back to him.
With the way this offense is playing, DAL, KC and MIN will score enough to bury them.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If our Bears make it to the postseason give Nagy Coach of the Year again.

But this time, fuck him in the ass with it.