Is it possible? Bears 4-0, Min 2-2 over next 4?

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
You do know our views did not affect the outcome of the game right?

I am happy Mitch played well, no qualms there.

I stand by my post though. Your "reasons why he gets hot" were non sequiter, illogical, and barely even qualify as definitions of the word "reason". That still holds true.

But the universe did not "reward" your optimism and "punish" my pessimism. lol
You must be some kind of amazing debater in your real world. My reasons were perfectly logical to anyone who watches this team closely and understands sport in general. It is and was quite easy to see that the O was starting to figure some things out and could bust out soon.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
You must be some kind of amazing debater in your real world. My reasons were perfectly logical to anyone who watches this team closely and understands sport in general. It is and was quite easy to see that the O was starting to figure some things out and could bust out soon.
In general as well, this trend has a high probability to continue for the next few weeks. Usually when a player or team 'click' and 'figure it out', the streak lasts for a period of time. So with that I will go ahead and say as long as Montgomery injury isn't debilitating for next week, the Bears will again approach 30 in Green Bay.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

It was full of fallacies which I systematically outlined and you summarily ignored.

I do not imagine I am an "amazing debater" but I do participate and rarely if ever dodge. I enjoy it too much.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I felt the likelihood of the BEARs making the playoffs were roughly 1 out of 2 To the 6th power before their last two victories on Thursdays ( 1 in 64 ) Essentially Slim and None and slim left town

However,

I now feel that their chances have improved to 1 in 2 to the 4th Power or 1 in 16

and Slim came back