Is Mitch a good Quarterback (Kollmann Video)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
or not using the same link 3 times in a row to not prove anything.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If there was a way to either give "double thumbs down" or "middle finger" to a CCS post, this would be the one to do it with.

*I said specifically in my post that McNown's big selling point was having played in a pro style offense, so I don't understand why you 'directed' modo's post to me...he agreed with what I said. I still don't see any evidence of McNown being "head & shoulders" the best QB in the 1999 draft.

Go back to the original discussion with Remy. You came in on the back in. Moda's post said "pro-ready". See my exact quote & response below.

*You cited a Bleacher Report 'article'.

*The BR article said Couch was believed to be the next great passer...uh, he was the #1 overall pick! Do teams usually take guys #1 overall who they don't believe will be good (other than when the Falcons took Aundray Bruce in the 80's)?
Did u read what u just said? So they thought Couch was better than the rest.

*Zimmerman's comment that Couch will be the best QB because he will get the best coaching...is that indicative of Couch being "head & shoulders" the best QB in the 1999 draft? Or is it just saying that Couch will be in the best situation?
See the above comment

*Finally, and most importantly, I linked to an article that spoke directly about the Browns trying to decide between Akilli Smith and Tim Couch. Did you not read this article? Did you not understand this article? Did you not read all the quotes from Browns HC Chris Palmer? It unquestionably and completely disproved whatever vomit you were spewing about Couch being the clear #1 pick in the 1999 draft. What on earth were/are you talking about?

But YOU just said above....... "Do teams usually take guys #1 overall who they don't believe will be good ?"
Click expand to see responses in red.

Now.....
Here's exactly what I said below, note the bold. So stop with the false, stand-alone accusations about head & shoulders .

Same draft....Other teams once had Cade McNown head & shoulders above all other Qb's as a so-called, top, pro-ready Qb.
--------------------

This is what's got u mad.
Well I guess they've been using governor for a long time according to Silver.

The term governor/guvnor originates from British slave holders...probably even more racist than the term 'owner'.

You couldn't give a source for ur statement above. Nor could you tell the truth about the comment below.
...... and you are using McNabb's postseason performance as the REASON for McNabb being a HOFer. Completely absurd.
And do you doubt that if Rivers win the Super Bowl this year, he won't be in the HOF? Come on.

Show me where I said the above. Provide the exact quote.

So now you’re on Rory-didn’t-say-that campaign against me.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Click expand to see responses in red.

Now.....
Here's exactly what I said below, note the bold. So stop with the false, stand-alone accusations about head & shoulders .

--------------------

This is what's got u mad.

You couldn't give a source for ur statement above. Nor could you tell the truth about the comment below.

So now you’re on Rory-didn’t-say-that campaign against me.
What're you doing

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is an offensive comparison. If I had white gloves I would slap the shit outta you and challenge you to a duel.

Sigh.....what's offensive & stupid is you going to white restaurant, that you said, u ID'ed as racist ( u said the waitress racist) and forced them to serve u food.
And thinking that cuz u saw them make the food, nothing was wrong with the food. Good luck on that one.

Post link>>>>#343

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Sigh.....what's offensive & stupid is you going to white restaurant, that you said, u ID'ed as racist ( u said the waitress racist) and forced them to serve u food.
And thinking that cuz u saw them make the food, nothing was wrong with the food. Good luck on that one.

Post link>>>>#343
Well he's fine now, so I think we can assume nothing was done to him.

Or maybe they put some shit in his food that gave him the power of the Remy Vortex

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
2019-2020 stats for Mitch:

4,150 yds
32 TD
14 INT
4 fumbles
66 comp%
450 rush yds
4 rush TD

Toast88

Liked Posts:
2019-2020 stats for Mitch:

4,150 yds
32 TD
14 INT
4 fumbles
66 comp%
450 rush yds
4 rush TD

This actually seems like a pretty likely stat line for a Nagy/Trubisky partnership with these weapons and this day and age. If Trubisky plays all 16 games, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t have 4,000+ yards. I suspect he’d have more INTs—I don’t think he quite makes it to a 2-1 ratio this year, but hell, I’d still be very satisfied.

I’ve been saying this offseason that Trubisky is better right now than Cutler ever was for the Bears. I think he proves that this year. By this time next year, Trubisky will be the indisputable greatest Bears quarterback in history, I think.