Is Mitch a good Quarterback (Kollmann Video)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Complaining about Mitch's 4th qrt and change is about as clueless as it gets. How do we know Mitch wouldn't have had to make that throw later even if he made it earlier? Those goal post would still have been in the way. And he said 5 minutes ago not something much earlier when Mitch admittedly wasn't playing as well.

Different emphasis doesn't mean not talented. Don't be getting angry and start that weak sauce, name calling.

We should have a dipshit poll. Don't think you'd win but you might place.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Noonthirtyjoe ....I get what ur saying, I think.

But I can't see how a GM comes to the conclusion that a Qb with a 1-1 record in back2back college championships vs. a Qb (Trubz) with one year starting experience and a bowl game lost has.... as you put it, "ceiling was the highest" per Pace.

Now again, as I've said several times, I DO NOT want to see Trubz fail. I don't want us in another Qb quandary. I want our Qb situation to be a strong point ( not sure with Daniel & Bray as back-ups).
I don't know why Pace decided on Trubs over the other two. But I'm glad we have a young improving mobile modern QB with a good attitude and a drive to be good. The staff says he learns from his mistakes and does not repete them. He just needs reps and time. I totally think Trubisky will be a top 10 or better QB this year, next year at the latest. But no none of us know what Pace was thinking. I just know the whole scout staff to a man wanted Trubisky.

To your point, I've been preaching "mobile modern QB" going back to the old CBMB. I think there were better choices out there as mentioned earlier...but the org. wanted Trubz. who has mobility.

Insofar as being a top 10 Qb, I'm indifferent. I'm just hoping he develops into a Qb who consistently puts us in the position to win football games.
Also, I'm sure we can agree no one wants a to re-live the "j. cutler horror show". If Trubz continues in the opposite direction of jay, we'll be fine.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
remy, this is weak and not up to your usual standards.

is everything ok with you? thoughts and prayer.
Yeah, pretty novak'esque if you ask me. You're better than that @remydat

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're barking up the wrong tree if you actually think I will ever use PFF for anything on this site. You people lose your shit instantly so I'm simply never bringing up that site or their anything anymore around here.
I will thank you in advance friend.

For the record, I don't mind discussing stuff that PFF puts out, my issue is when people use the stuff they put out as absolute fact. I think that's a fair way to handle PFF's shenanigans, but what do I know.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
So you are a mad lemming is what you are saying? Incapable of not allowing your strings to get pulled. Good to know.
remy, this is weak and not up to your usual standards.

is everything ok with you? thoughts and prayer.

He gets his jollies off creating conflict. On the internet. He’s psychotic.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Complaining about Mitch's 4th qrt and change is about as clueless as it gets. How do we know Mitch wouldn't have had to make that throw later even if he made it earlier? Those goal post would still have been in the way. And he said 5 minutes ago not something much earlier when Mitch admittedly wasn't playing as well.

Different emphasis doesn't mean not talented. Don't be getting angry and start that weak sauce, name calling.

He made a factual statement. He missed an easy read. Not sure what you are going on about. It was a terrible missed read period.

The different emphasis means the 2018 Texans win more because of Watson than they do because of the run game or D over course of the season. Excluding QBs, I take Bears team over Texans all day every D.

Also, I didnt name call you. I have no clue what posts you are reading. Ya'll getting real emo today.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He gets his jollies off creating conflict. On the internet. He’s psychotic.

Says the guy that responded with insults because someone said something criticial of his man crush.

Do you always get this triggered when people speak about people who don't even know you exist?

Talk about psychotic.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Shiiiit, I got that one easily

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy that responded with insults because someone said something criticial of his man crush.

Do you always get this triggered when people speak about people who don't even know you exist?

Talk about psychotic.

If you don't even know he exists, then who are you talking to?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I am saying Trubs doesn't know Midway exists yet Midway acting like a stan getting all bent out of shape by comments on the internet about Trubs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

He's talking about Trubisky, @remydat stated correctly that Mitch is unaware that @Midway Mitch exists.

The guys that flip out when they see a fair evaluation of Mitch, should calm down. Kollmann said in the video Mitch is a good QB, and that down the road he could be good enough to win super bowls. How does that get you creepy little Mitch nut huggers so worked up?

Weird bunch around here.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The ultimate goal of a football team is to win a super bowl. Kollmann, who is a very good to great analyst, said Mitch is infact a good QB already and enough win SBs with. The rest are valid criticisms of a good QB that can be a great QB if he puts the rest of it together. That should be enough to appease the Dear Sweet Mitchell “fanboys” on here. Just sit back and enjoy the ride to see if we got lucky enough to watch a great QB play on our favorite team for the first time ever.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ultimate goal of a football team is to win a super bowl. Kollmann, who is a very good to great analyst, said Mitch is infact a good QB already and enough win SBs with. The rest are valid criticisms of a good QB that can be a great QB if he puts the rest of it together. That should be enough to appease the Dear Sweet Mitchell “fanboys” on here. Just sit back and enjoy the ride to see if we got lucky enough to watch a great QB play on our favorite team for the first time ever.
Hey we had Rex

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The most fun I ever had in a season. Never knew what that crazy fuck would do

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Talk about psychotic.

I think you misread the situation per always.

I’ve always thought you were a clown that has an incredible amount of time to post on a message board and think it’s pathetic. You gave me the opening to take a shot with your dumb comment.