First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
There is no getting around bad QB play. Nagy has been hand cuffed.
Nagy got around it last year. Problem is, now that there's a full year of film on this offense with Nagy/Trubisky, the league has figured it out and is stopping what we did last year.

Both Nagy and Trubisky need to evolve. I'm confident Nagy is smart enough to do new things to continue to grow the offense, I just don't think Trubisky has it upstairs to grow with that offense.

With that said, I think Trubisky's limitations are have hamstrung the offense.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nagy got around it last year. Problem is, now that there's a full year of film on this offense with Nagy/Trubisky, the league has figured it out and is stopping what we did last year.

Both Nagy and Trubisky need to evolve. I'm confident Nagy is smart enough to do new things to continue to grow the offense, I just don't think Trubisky has it upstairs to grow with that offense.

With that said, I think Trubisky's limitations are have hamstrung the offense.

lol bro.

Once again, any qb will look bad when their oline plays like ass. Even the GOAT's.

Recency bias is a fun thing.

Maybe...shocked...the GB defensive line is a fucking unit. Maybe they worked our oline like little bitches and made nagy and mitch both shit their pants. Maybe their future pro bowl corner gave our WR's fits.

Nah, its always mitch.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Green Bay looks like a very good defense.

We played ball control O against denver due to conditions.

Like I said, calm the fuck down tards. The same idiots were acting like the sky was falling 3 weeks into last season, then the fucking bucs game happened.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When your QB is struggling, your offensive line is struggling, and your WR's are struggling to get open, it probably isn't a good idea to pass the ball.

Just a reminder, no QB plays well when their oline is hot garbage. Not even the GOAT tom brady.

it was a 1 score game for just about the full 60 minutes. tell me more about QBs that don't want the ball when they have a full game to put together a single TD drive.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
My biggest issue with nagy isn't that fact. Every OC schemes a different gameplan for every opponent.

It seems nagy has issues adjusting his game plan throughout the flow of the game. Plenty of times he did it too late, some times he did it too early. It's not really alarming considering his limited time as a playcaller, but still, it all flows down to the QB, ALWAYS.

Thats why while mitch is bad, the guy who should be helping mitch is doing him no favors at times.
Since I know the Eagles the best I'll use Pederson as a comparable.

When the offense doesn't work it's always Pederson's fault. This past game had a lot of drops, but some are mad that there wasn't at least 1 WR wide open on every play. Sometimes the defense does a good job at identifying tendencies and they guess the right coverage at the right time. Here's an example that will give some of you a nostalgia boner:

giphy.gif

Anyway, there's always going to be a lot of things that don't work throughout the season. With 2 games into the season it's fair to want that to be different, but it's too early to tell if this is all on Nagy. Last year he did get players in space and exploited some mismatches. That makes me feel fairly confident that he can do it again. Maybe I'm wrong, but I also know after 2 games it's way to early to draw bigger conclusions.

If you are just venting then that's fine. Completely natural. If you are pounding at the table demanding change then I'd hold off. There's a lot of things this existing coaching staff can change. Let's give them a chance to correct what's went wrong.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are beating a dead horse here... On the O side of the Ball, there is plenty of blame to go around, and yes, Nagy said last week prior to the game he was shrinking the playbook to fit what Mitch can do.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Green Bay looks like a very good defense.

We played ball control O against denver due to conditions.

Like I said, calm the fuck down tards. The same idiots were acting like the sky was falling 3 weeks into last season, then the fucking bucs game happened.
What conditions were those?

And the Tampa Bay game? LMAO. That was a fucking anomaly, and you know it. A quarter of his passing TDs in one game. That defense was god-awful and their DC didn't last to the end of the year because of how poorly they were coached. Trubisky averaged less than 2 TDs a game for the rest of the season.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Abysmal OL play and playcalling will make every quarterback look bad.

It goes both ways.

Its like none of you have ever watched football before outside of the last two weeks.
Last year it was Howard that made the o look bad. Now we are on the next set of excuses lol

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
It's been said but it's not really the scope of the plays, otherwise Chase (I know the plays better) Daniel would be the fix for that. Excuse me (lolololololol).

Ahem, where were we, I would like better O-Line play and maybe switch out Taylor (fast but not really open) Gabriel for a taller receiver. Can we start with this?

seabear

Liked Posts:
It is Nagy's fault from the standpoint that he doesn't have his players ready for prime time. His playcalling sucked Game 1, moderately better the 2nd game (because he ran the ball). He obviously thought Tribs could handle more than he has proven capable of.

I'd say right now nothing is clicking for the offense and there is plenty of blame to go around. But they are 1-1 on the season. This is no time to panic. How they recover from a shitty start will tell a lot about the quality of Nagy, Tribs and the rest of the offense.

How you respond when you are in the suck says a lot about your character. I'm hoping they are up to the task and this Redskins team is a great place to start building some success.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
We are beating a dead horse here... On the O side of the Ball, there is plenty of blame to go around, and yes, Nagy said last week prior to the game he was shrinking the playbook to fit what Mitch can do.
Just to add, by 'what Mitch can do' he means what we are able to execute. This should not be taken as a shot against Mitch, but rather an indication of what he fees our OL, WRs, QB and defensive matchup will allow.

the shoopster

Liked Posts:
For how bad Mitch has looked Nagy’s play calling is in question.

Can anyone describe what offense we run? I know i can not. We look completely lost on that side of the ball. Even last year what was our best play? The Trey Burton shuffle pass?

Trubisky and our players have to be better than what we are seeing..Right?
The offense has been dumbed down to try to appease Trubisky’s fragile ego. The shoopster is a fan of The Frisky One but the fact remains that he has underperformed to the point that Nagy has had to decontent the offense.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I like how much people just focus on ONE thing in regards to how bad our offense has been. It's usually Trubisky. But in reality, it has been a comedy of errors.

Nagy sucks
Trubisky sucks
Oline sucks
WRs not named Allen Robinson suck
Mike Davis sucks
TEs suck

Who am I missing?
I don't think all the wr's suck, i think the guys who won't put ridley or wims in the game suck

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Foles has truly looked worlds better than trubisky but lmao 3 points through 3 quarters. Yikes.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
IT'S A SHOVEL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!