-Spinning The Ball
-Throwing or shoving the ball
-Pointing (WTF?)
-Pointing the ball
-Verbal Taunting
-Military Salute
-Standing over opponent
- Dancing

Whats next to be banned? Athleticism? Passion? Hunger? .... Blackness?

NFL= NO FUN LEAGUE SMH

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think Cutler would say "Dont care..." But he does care about pointing. I think these are ridiculous. I understand some things they need to get under control. Things like Standing over an opponent can cause things to escalate so it should be kept in check, but the rest are fine. Poor Matthews cant do his toilet squat thing anymore.
images

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A little excessive? Might as well call this bullshit the Goodell Football League

Nick80

Can't hurt anyones feelings these days on a sporting front. Horseshit in my book.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Yes

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Upon reading thread title, figured the topic was regarding rule changes to promote offense. After all, people want touchdowns...not those boring 13-10 defensive battles I used to enjoy.

Sighs

Add that to King Goodell's list of accomplishments.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, the sack dances drive me nuts. But I have no issues with celebrating after a score, just not after every "somewhat" big plays.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
The celebrations and trash talking are a fun part of the show...they don't take away from the game but they don't make me watch the game either. I don't think the celebrations/trash talking should be banned but I also don't think removing them from the game will ruin it. If a DE celebrates a sack with some dance or just walks back to his huddle it isn't going to add or take away my appreciation of the play. So no he isn't ruining the game for me, but he is making it less fun for the players.

Again I enjoy watching the celebrations and don't feel they should be banned/fined/flagged for doing those things...but I enjoy the actual play on the field over the celebration after the play.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, now that I think about it this might just be a measure put in place to counteract the time wasted on all of the forced reviews now.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Goodell has done a great job navigating the protection of the brand, a horrible legacy NFLPA deal and managing what is an extremely violent sport in a new touchy-feely era of humanity.

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
Honestly, the sack dances drive me nuts. But I have no issues with celebrating after a score, just not after every "somewhat" big plays.

They get 40 secs (or less) to line back up. They should be able to do whatever they want in that time frame

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
"-Spiking The Ball"

Really? Isn't that what football is all about?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They get 40 secs (or less) to line back up. They should be able to do whatever they want in that time frame

Well they don't and they should also spend that time in the huddle and getting ready for the next play and not show boating, all IMO.