Is Ryan Pace's seat getting warm?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, it's not. I realize the team has looked like complete shit this year, but they are still 3-2 and won the North last year with a record of 12-4 and have one of the best defenses in the league.

I think Pace/Nagy will get a 2nd QB to draft together once this little Mitch experiment is done.

I’m good with that as long as Nagy gets the final say on QB. Pace has done a good job of building a talented roster but he has proven time and time again that he can not evaluate the QB position.
Mr. Wishy Washy, if you dont think the team is moving in the right direction then why no heat. You are symptematic of all bad Bears fans. You have no balls and are willing to accept mediocrity because your standards are so low. Grow a pair

Funny coming from you.
This is actually a really good question which i'll put in my thread even though it has nothing to do with the topic. It's my thread damn it.

Sheesh you’ve resorted to derailing your own thread.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't seem to be hearing me that i understand that he's still responsible but that's because someone has to be responsible.

4 top ten picks in the last five drafts, one of which was the second overall.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with that as long as Pace isn't picking the QB. His track record in QB evaluation is horrific.

I've noticed though that Nagy engages in power struggle. He subtly will take charge of intellectual conversation and own decisions Pace should be making at press conferences. There was some tension between them after the drafts, I think there is a power struggle of sorts going on, with Pace doing the right things and Nagy seems like a guy who would but is actually more long term conniving than it appears.

Its doubtful Pace has much input left in offensive players. He is deferring to Nagy clearly about what to look for at least.

There is no way you hire a former QB, QB coach, offensive coordinator from the Reid tree though and don't let them pick their own guy for QB at some point. If things get to that point the question is will Pace survive getting to the point that we need another QB?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is Pace's fault but Daniel is Nagy's guy and fault. imo

I am hoping these guys are smart enough to sign one and draft one behind Trubisky for what will be his final prove it year next year.

TailGator

Trump is the best President Ever
Liked Posts:
Cant believe the idiots at the Top of the Bears organization chose Pace over Ballard

Kinda Fitting the WRONG GM pick also picked the WRONG QB

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've noticed though that Nagy engages in power struggle. He subtly will take charge of intellectual conversation and own decisions Pace should be making at press conferences. There was some tension between them after the drafts, I think there is a power struggle of sorts going on, with Pace doing the right things and Nagy seems like a guy who would but is actually more long term conniving than it appears.

Its doubtful Pace has much input left in offensive players. He is deferring to Nagy clearly about what to look for at least.

There is no way you hire a former QB, QB coach, offensive coordinator from the Reid tree though and don't let them pick their own guy for QB at some point. If things get to that point the question is will Pace survive getting to the point that we need another QB?

And here come the assumptions. Any receipts?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If the Bears beat the Saints, Windy will be extending everyone. His evaluations are strictly based on what he’s witnessed the previous week.
The team is 3-2 and it’s already a foregone conclusion that they’ve regressed. They pounded the Vikings with a bad back up QB the week before. Now everyone sucks again.

Pace is feeling zero heat.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the Bears beat the Saints, Windy will be extending everyone. His evaluations are strictly based on what he’s witnessed the previous week.
The team is 3-2 and it’s already a foregone conclusion that they’ve regressed. They pounded the Vikings with a bad back up QB the week before. Now everyone sucks again.

Pace is feeling zero heat.

The offense sucking is a serious issue. That will not change unless somehow they drop 30 on the Saints and do the same against the Chargers.

My evaluations are based on the entirety of the season, but the most recent data point, the Raiders game is the most valuable as it is the most recent.

If you do not think that Pace is nervous, not for his job this season, but if you do not think he is nervous about his team, the offense, and his QB you are crazy.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
When they lose to the Saints, the blame would be giving the terrible offensive line the bye week off.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else feel like they're reading an uneducated teenage girl type whenever propeller brane @dabears70 posts his run on drivel in every thread without ever having an original thought or facts to back up anything he says about anything regarding football or other topics for that matter as well?

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Lol pace on the hotseat, well theres a seat warming up for how the offense is producing so it belongs to somebody.
Not sure who the fall guy is yet but as a division winner i dont think pace is anywhere near gettin replaced.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
I really admire our fanbase. I mean where else could your 1st round pick (R.Smith) play well for most of last season and this before having 1 bad game before being labeled as struggling. Whereas Josh McCown and Matt Barkley are still bear fans wet dreams despite being run out of town most places they have ended up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The offense sucking is a serious issue. That will not change unless somehow they drop 30 on the Saints and do the same against the Chargers.

My evaluations are based on the entirety of the season, but the most recent data point, the Raiders game is the most valuable as it is the most recent.

If you do not think that Pace is nervous, not for his job this season, but if you do not think he is nervous about his team, the offense, and his QB you are crazy.

But as you know we're not talking about if he's nervous about the offense, we're talking about if he's nervous for his job which you seem to think he is at least a little bit.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone else feel like they're reading an uneducated teenage girl type whenever propeller brane @dabears70 posts his run on drivel in every thread without ever having an original thought or facts to back up anything he says about anything regarding football or other topics for that matter as well?
Yes. And if you disagree with him then his go to is 'well you just don't understand how a rebuild works then'

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
He went all in on Trubisky. He is accountable for the outcome. It's a fair question.