Is there a scenario the bears meet packers in nfccg?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
that would be the ultimate way to end the season on the way to a super bowl. Revenge of the cutty knee gate. Sounds like a movie

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
The Packers would have to finish as the 2nd or 4th or 5th seed.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Really good chance if the Bears make the playoffs they will play at Lambeau wild card weekend.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
that would be the ultimate way to end the season on the way to a super bowl. Revenge of the cutty knee gate. Sounds like a movie
GB would probably have to get the 2nd seed. Which is still pretty realistic if we win out, but not if we lose to the Bears.

Why would you want to lose another NFCCG to us lol. Last one would have been a blowout had Cutler not pussed out with 20 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. Hanie wont be there to save you this time.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB would probably have to get the 2nd seed. Which is still pretty realistic if we win out, but not if we lose to the Bears.

Why would you want to lose another NFCCG to us lol. Last one would have been a blowout had Cutler not pussed out with 20 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. Hanie wont be there to save you this time.

Oh you haven’t heard? I’m sorry, it was my impression that everybody had heard...

mitch is fucking back.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

LOLOL You won by a TD that came from a dline int returned for a TD.

Monster

Liked Posts:
One at a time...

That and hope the Rams fold

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

Hanie threw a pick 6 to a nose tackle. He didn't save anyone you Special person. Aaron scored a whopping total of 14 points and got bailed out by his defense.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Hanie threw a pick 6 to a nose tackle. He didn't save anyone you Special person. Aaron scored a whopping total of 14 points and got bailed out by his defense.
Hanie had a better game then Cutler lol. The ball started moving the moment Cutler went out. Hanie would have been a hero had a pulled that off.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Hanie had a better game then Cutler lol. The ball started moving the moment Cutler went out. Hanie would have been a hero had a pulled that off.

Yep Hanie had 2 TD's in the 4th quarter to make the final score look respectable.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@aaronitout fucks squirrels.

I can say that here, right?

It wouldn't be Packer Week otherwise. Which I guess started early on our end this time.

If we lose to them none of these scenarios are happening anyway. Playoff game on Sunday.

This offense suddenly hitting it's stride has me believing again. Won't be easy, but I think they can walk out of Green Bay with a win if the offense does not suddenly lock up for no logical reason like an old Ford pick-up truck or the defense completely caves in like a new Ford pick-up truck.

Just between you, me and the entire ****ing internet...it's the Chiefs game that has me scared.

Andy Reid is going to come waltzing into Chicago with this hotshit muscle car QB that is making the whole league swoon while Matt Nagy looks over at Dear Sweet Mitchell and sees that shitty Toyota Ryan Pace made a news story out of.

I promise you Matt Nagy is going to do something monumentally stupid against the Chiefs. Probably multiple times.