Is there a scenario the bears meet packers in nfccg?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
It wouldn't be Packer Week otherwise. Which I guess started early on our end this time.

This offense suddenly hitting it's stride has me believing again. Won't be easy, but I think they can walk out of Green Bay with a win if the offense does not suddenly lock up for no logical reason like an old Ford pick-up truck or the defense completely caves in like a new Ford pick-up truck.

Just between you, me and the entire ****ing internet...it's the Chiefs game that has me scared.

Andy Reid is going to come waltzing into Chicago with this hotshit muscle car QB that is making the whole league swoon while Matt Nagy looks over at Dear Sweet Mitchell and sees that shitty Toyota Ryan Pace made a news story out of.

I promise you Matt Nagy is going to do something monumentally stupid against the Chiefs. Probably multiple times.
Sad but likely true.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It wouldn't be Packer Week otherwise. Which I guess started early on our end this time.

This offense suddenly hitting it's stride has me believing again. Won't be easy, but I think they can walk out of Green Bay with a win if the offense does not suddenly lock up for no logical reason like an old Ford pick-up truck or the defense completely caves in like a new Ford pick-up truck.

Just between you, me and the entire ****ing internet...it's the Chiefs game that has me scared.

Andy Reid is going to come waltzing into Chicago with this hotshit muscle car QB that is making the whole league swoon while Matt Nagy looks over at Dear Sweet Mitchell and sees that shitty Toyota Ryan Pace made a news story out of.

I promise you Matt Nagy is going to do something monumentally stupid against the Chiefs. Probably multiple times.

Oh yea, your the one who banned me for winning a ban bet week 1, right?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Bears could still technically win the North, so if the Bears were the 3-seed (Cowboys 4) and Packers 5. Bears beat San Fran/Seattle. Packers best Cowboys. Then Bears beat the Saints while the Packers beat the other of San Fran/Seattle—Bears vs. Packers in the NFC Championship.

There are another way for two for it to happen. Still a lot of possibilities, however unlikely, with 4 weeks left for most teams.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB would probably have to get the 2nd seed. Which is still pretty realistic if we win out, but not if we lose to the Bears.

Why would you want to lose another NFCCG to us lol. Last one would have been a blowout had Cutler not pussed out with 20 seconds left in the 3rd quarter. Hanie wont be there to save you this time.
If your refs come out to play (which most likely they are) fudge will win.. if the refs decide to call a fair game (highly unlikely) then bears win.. they didn’t call 5 face masks that were in front of their faces that the cowboys committed.. so u should have nothing to worry about!

mecha

Liked Posts:

kind of what I've been alluding to. that Chiefs game may be a dumpster fire, but the losses they've had (probably with Mahomes out) weren't all from really great teams. they can be beaten, but it'll take like the greatest plan ever and elite execution.

I'm sad I can no longer count on the Patriots to eliminate those fuckwads like last season.

also to aaronitout: it was peaceful here in your absence. don't you have your own message board to occupy?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Lions took the Chiefs to the wire, Mahomes had 0TD's,
Colts beat Mahomes, then lost to the Dolphins a month later
Every team has played them close except the Raiders and Broncos. They are definitely beatable, especially in BEAR WEATHER

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Really is most likely that if 2 teams come from the North, it is the 3 and 6 seeds. That is because the East is so terrible, the divisional winner will certainly be the 4 and the West is so good with San Fran and Seattle, it will be 2 and 5.

Green Bay really can't get to 2 and also lose to the Bears. And the Bears can't get in without beating Green Bay.

The only mathematical way would be either San Fran or Seattle losing out to get to 10-6 and being the 6 seed which moves the Bears to 5. Green Bay can't be 5, they would lose on tiebreakers to both West teams and be out of the playoffs all together lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If your refs come out to play (which most likely they are) fudge will win.. if the refs decide to call a fair game (highly unlikely) then bears win.. they didn’t call 5 face masks that were in front of their faces that the cowboys committed.. so u should have nothing to worry about!
We dont have refs. We routinely beat the refs on route to the W. Your just crying because your team is a loser and mine isnt lol.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
We dont have refs. We routinely beat the refs on route to the W. Your just crying because your team is a loser and mine isnt lol.
Your team lost last night..lmao

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Badgers? Sure, but I'm not into them even half as much as I'm into the Packers.
So, you will be twice as pissed the next time the packers lose..Thats good news

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Really is most likely that if 2 teams come from the North, it is the 3 and 6 seeds. That is because the East is so terrible, the divisional winner will certainly be the 4 and the West is so good with San Fran and Seattle, it will be 2 and 5.

Green Bay really can't get to 2 and also lose to the Bears. And the Bears can't get in without beating Green Bay.

The only mathematical way would be either San Fran or Seattle losing out to get to 10-6 and being the 6 seed which moves the Bears to 5. Green Bay can't be 5, they would lose on tiebreakers to both West teams and be out of the playoffs all together lol.
With NO losing today to SF, GB is now guaranteed the 2nd seed at the least by winning out.