My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yeah, but the ump missed the strike up earlier in the schwarber at bat. That hicks is amazing, up to 104, can the gun really be that hot? That 95 changeup that got Almora was just dirty. What is there less than a second to react to 100?
BUT IT'S JUST NOT THIS PITCHER, SCHWARBER HAS CALLED THIRD STRIKES ALL THE TIME. JUST HAD ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
D7_65cXXYAA7_yV.jpg

CSF77

Liked Posts:
BUT IT'S JUST NOT THIS PITCHER, SCHWARBER HAS CALLED THIRD STRIKES ALL THE TIME. JUST HAD ONE A COUPLE DAYS AGO

You just want to see Chucky dance the fat Tango.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
But I would like him to be more Dunn like. Just be 1 of 3. He has no business hitting the ball in the dirt.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Seems like this is legit.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Guess it was reported that the Cubs are saving 75K for every game Zo misses. So it really has the feel of he is not returning and that resource will go-to Kimbrol with Cargo back filling on a league min.

Well if this goes through this year becomes interesting

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Baez scratched tonight due to his heel. He has been pretty bad since the heel. Cubs need to get him right and ot have him play through it. Its June 1st. We dont want something lingering into August and September.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Guess it was reported that the Cubs are saving 75K for every game Zo misses. So it really has the feel of he is not returning and that resource will go-to Kimbrol with Cargo back filling on a league min.

Well if this goes through this year becomes interesting

Short term, I'd like the signing.....long term, not so much. Still not convinced that he's not in decline.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Baez scratched tonight due to his heel. He has been pretty bad since the heel. Cubs need to get him right and ot have him play through it. Its June 1st. We dont want something lingering into August and September.

Anybody know what exactly is wrong with it? Is it Plantar fasciitis?

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Short term, I'd like the signing.....long term, not so much. Still not convinced that he's not in decline.

I doubt they long term it

Kimbrol will look to bring up value. Cubs have a closer job open. Cubs are a contender. Cubs are news. So for a guy looking for a impact signing Cubs are in the catsbird seat.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Anybody know what exactly is wrong with it? Is it Plantar fasciitis?

The heel trouble traces back to May 19, when Baez bruised his right foot on a defensive play in a game against the Nationals, forcing him to leave the game. Over the past two weeks, Maddon and the Cubs' training staff have worked with the star shortstop to find spots to get him off his feet to help allow the foot to heal. During Chicago's recent series in Houston, for example, Baez served as a designated hitter in two games and played third in one.

CSF77

Liked Posts:

Report said that he went into Joe's office and requested the game off. Joe said it must have been bad for him to do that.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Russell playing better. I'd gladly eat my crow if he starts being a good, consistent hitter.