IST: Cubs @ Reds

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
If Puig stands behind the batters box again when in the on deck circle he creates, I hope Darvish lets one get away and beans the prick bat licker. Can't the manager just ask for the umpire to make them move?
He did not even seem to be paying attention to Hendricks, just standing in the way.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
So i haven't seen anyone comment on this and it's all speculation but saw some stuff suggesting the reason Zobrist is gone is a marital issue. His wife has scrubbed some of her social media stuff and took down apparently a bunch of pictures from her instagram account with him in it.
I was hoping this would stay out of the forum, Ben asked for privacy and I think it blows that everyone gets to be in their business because of social media. He still used her song for his walk up music, so it must be him.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I was hoping this would stay out of the forum, Ben asked for privacy and I think it blows that everyone gets to be in their business because of social media. He still used her song for his walk up music, so it must be him.
Not sure what to tell you... I think it's relevant information to know why a player isn't with the team. I didn't go into why they are splitting and I frankly don't give a fuck. I care about him only in so far as he relates to the cubs. And until the "why" of him being gone was answered people are going to wonder when if at all he is coming back.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If Puig stands behind the batters box again when in the on deck circle he creates, I hope Darvish lets one get away and beans the prick bat licker. Can't the manager just ask for the umpire to make them move?
He did not even seem to be paying attention to Hendricks, just standing in the way.

I have a feeling pitches will get away from Darvish whether he lets them or not.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Not sure what to tell you... I think it's relevant information to know why a player isn't with the team. I didn't go into why they are splitting and I frankly don't give a fuck. I care about him only in so far as he relates to the cubs. And until the "why" of him being gone was answered people are going to wonder when if at all he is coming back.
If he decides to retire now and not return, cubs could use that money on a closer

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
How was that not a swing?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its nice to see Almora getting a regular stint in CF. He's not hitting great but he's doing enough to warrant keeping his glove in the game. He makes playing CF look sooo easy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Sounds like it was her that got caught

That newspaper reported that a “three-page filing says his wife ‘has been guilty of inappropriate marital conduct which render further cohabitation impossible.’”
I thought Dave Martinez moved to Washington DC.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Apparently Joey Votto needs to swing twice as far as Kris Bryant to get a check swing strike. :)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Two outs, nobody on, 0-2.....I was about to say something positive about Darvish, but decided I better wait.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching MLB At Bat. Turned on the Cincy broadcast, and they have Joe Morgan in the booth.

He's still an ass.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Ten K's in 5 innings is good. But we will need a lot from the pen tonight.

Let's score a few.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Edwards pitches one inning gives up a HR and lowers his ERA for 13 to 11.

:obama: