IST: Cubs @ Reds

chibears55

Liked Posts:
If he is at leadoff, I am ok with walks. Why would he need singles instead?
He not getting you walks tonight is he....
My post on him not about a couple games here and there where he gets a few walks, it about his career

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Cubs looking like their ready to get this one over and head to Washington before it gets real late...

PickSix

Liked Posts:
It's always been an enigma to me. Why these mopes are so into something that they dislike so much. If watching the Cubs is that distasteful....pretty easy solution is not to watch.

Why doesn’t the same theory apply to you and this board? Every day you bitch about everyone here. If this board pains you so much, why do you participate?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why doesn’t the same theory apply to you and this board? Every day you bitch about everyone here. If this board pains you so much, why do you participate?

Nope. Not everyone....actually not even close to everyone. There used to be a lot of good posters here but unfortunately quite a few of them just don't inhabit the board that much anymore. Just the same handful of crybabies.

But you make a good point, there are only so many to put on ignore before it's not worth even stopping here anymore.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cant win em all. Knew this would be a tough game. Facing 3 tough pitchers in Washington. Lets get 2 out of 3

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Like I said bring up Dewees and platoon him and Almora at lead off.

Entering Thursday, the Cubs had produced a .225/.292/.309 slash line out of the leadoff spot, which had been filled by Ben Zobrist (currently on the restricted list), Albert Almora Jr., Daniel Descalso and Jason Heyward. The .601 OPS out of the No. 1 spot ranked 27th in the Majors, as did the 65 wRC+, which indicates that the offensive output has been 35 percent below league average.