IST: Cubs vs Cards

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
How about Scott Feldman who he traded for Arrieta and Strop? That signing was okay. Or the lefty or I can’t reme his name the next year that was solid and got us Vizcaino/Lastella. He’s made a lot of good trades and in the rebuild made decent signings pretty much every year that he could trade for value
That was not a signing, that was a TRADE. The Subject is FREE AGENT CHOICES. Keep up.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How would everyone rank the starters right now?

I'm thinking

Hamels
Hendricks
Lester
Q
Darvish

I’d probably go Hendricks, Hamels, Q, Lester, Darvish.

Hamels has been the best the last 2 starts, but Hendricks has been the best the last month and a half

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
D8pDsvzWkAI7Ewd.jpg

DanTown

Liked Posts:
The Cubs have won a WS and played in two other NLCS over the past four playoffs and people are legitimately complaining about the roster and FA? What team you rather be?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cubs have won a WS and played in two other NLCS over the past four playoffs and people are legitimately complaining about the roster and FA? What team you rather be?
The team thats wins the ship every year. Only way

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the new generation isnt watching and teaching how to tag like Baez, they are doing it wrong. Baez tags are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in this sport.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the new generation isnt watching and teaching how to tag like Baez, they are doing it wrong. Baez tags are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in this sport.

That's why I like him playing 2nd.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Odd. Come here to do some Cubbie gloating on whipping up on St. Louis and instead I get an eye full of Theo hate for putting together THE best Cubs Team in my life time?

I'm just going to continue to enjoy the ride and not over think it. Theo is going into the HoF, and I suspect a Cub or two from this run as well.