IST: Cubs vs Cards

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
Listening to the Score - they're saying next season one of the 'big 4' has to be gone. Interesting. Let's see if Theo actually does this. He makes the biggest mistake a GM can make - fall in love w/ your own guys.

Who goes between Rizzo, Bryant , Javi, Willie

I didnt include Schwarber there because Theo will never trade him even if he's batting .189.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prisoner of your own words
"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction
My words ring true right about now

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The team known for choking, is back..just like old times..

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He also predicted a game that Soler would go 0-fer and he went 3-4.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Tony Kemp is batting .215. He had a couple of clutch hits but flys out to CF for the most part. He's not even a good choice for a back up

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Same old shit every year......last few weeks the so-called fans suddenly appear and have all the answers. Funny. Where the hell were they all year? They sit and watch the team's death rattle and do nothing but bitch. Why? Because they didn't win for you? Awww, poor babies. I mean you read the posts and see the "we's" all over them. We. Like they own some stock in the team. If you think you are part of the team....quit complaining here and do something about it. Oh, yeah. That's right. You're just dumb fucking fans with dumb fucking ideas that no one cares about. Rest assured, the only people that can do anything about what you perceive as a solution is no where near this site.

I've said this a million times. No one is putting a gun to your head to watch Cub baseball.....if you don't like what you're seeing, don't watch. I'm done for the year, been that way since Thursday....there are simply more entertaining things to watch. If there is anything to see, I will catch a replay.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Same old shit every year......last few weeks the so-called fans suddenly appear and have all the answers. Funny. Where the hell were they all year? They sit and watch the team's death rattle and do nothing but bitch. Why? Because they didn't win for you? Awww, poor babies. I mean you read the posts and see the "we's" all over them. We. Like they own some stock in the team. If you think you are part of the team....quit complaining here and do something about it. Oh, yeah. That's right. You're just dumb fucking fans with dumb fucking ideas that no one cares about. Rest assured, the only people that can do anything about what you perceive as a solution is no where near this site.

I've said this a million times. No one is putting a gun to your head to watch Cub baseball.....if you don't like what you're seeing, don't watch. I'm done for the year, been that way since Thursday....there are simply more entertaining things to watch. If there is anything to see, I will catch a replay.
Post Fail Anger Syndrome

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
How the hell do “ true” Cub fans have the audacity to complain about what appears to be a failed season?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Listening to the Score - they're saying next season one of the 'big 4' has to be gone. Interesting. Let's see if Theo actually does this. He makes the biggest mistake a GM can make - fall in love w/ your own guys.

Who goes between Rizzo, Bryant , Javi, Willie

I didnt include Schwarber there because Theo will never trade him even if he's batting .189.

Honestly they can get rid of all of them and that’d be fine. Baez is the one that should be most likely to stay. Bryant should be traded because he isn’t resigning and can get us a good return. Contreras needs to be moved to the outfield or traded. He’s a bad catcher. Rizzo could be traded and get really good value as he will likely start to decline over the next few years, so while I would be happy to have Rizzo retire a cub the smart business/baseball move is probably to maximize value before decline. Baez you’d have to blow the team away to get him, but it’s not out of the question.

This teams performance should leave any options open, other than rinsing and repeating like the last several years.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Honestly they can get rid of all of them and that’d be fine. Baez is the one that should be most likely to stay. Bryant should be traded because he isn’t resigning and can get us a good return. Contreras needs to be moved to the outfield or traded. He’s a bad catcher. Rizzo could be traded and get really good value as he will likely start to decline over the next few years, so while I would be happy to have Rizzo retire a cub the smart business/baseball move is probably to maximize value before decline. Baez you’d have to blow the team away to get him, but it’s not out of the question.

This teams performance should leave any options open, other than rinsing and repeating like the last several years.
Good point. I used to fall in love with certain players, but now I dont care. Trade em all, keep them...just make the fucking WS

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I'm 100% not a Cubs hater, so I genuinely feel bad for you guys.