IST: Cubs vs Cards

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
EE_oULdXUAAPJ1S

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
It's too bad we still have to play more games. 3rd place season...bunch of changes coming. I have to root against TWO teams now in the playoffs. Brewers AND Cardinals. This is just torture.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
It's too bad we still have to play more games. 3rd place season...bunch of changes coming. I have to root against TWO teams now in the playoffs. Brewers AND Cardinals. This is just torture.

I’m not even going to watch the playoffs in a dedicated fashion this year w the cubs out of it.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Q done in the 4th. another shit sept for this guy.
If we keep him it's just gonna be more of the same next year. We'll see if Theo really wants to win or not. You know he and Jed have already given up this season. They aren't idiots. Just going through the motions and waiting for this disaster to finally end.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
If we keep him it's just gonna be more of the same next year. We'll see if Theo really wants to win or not. You know he and Jed have already given up this season. They aren't idiots. Just going through the motions and waiting for this disaster to finally end.
Yes. Correct. Sick of q. And seems nobody in management gets on him for screwing up. At least to motivate him. Maybe it’s a language barrier but need someone to ride this guy’s butt to be better.

He seems so not to care with his body language. No accountability.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What the hell are you clowns even here for? You all claimed the season was over. You come here to whine and bitch like whores in heat?

Good Lord.....get a life.

And BTW, every fucking one of you will be right back here next season for more moaning and groaning.

SilentLurker

Liked Posts:
What the hell are you clowns even here for? You all claimed the season was over. You come here to whine and bitch like whores in heat?

Good Lord.....get a life.

And BTW, every fucking one of you will be right back here next season for more moaning and groaning.

we are diehard fans. can't get off the roller coaster with one more loop to go. why would we quit now.