IST: Cubs vs Reds(@choad35)

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s going to continue tomorrow and Wednesday. It’s a really safe bet they lose this series again. Cards will win the series against the pirates or sweep and they will be even in the loss column on Wednesday night
#calledit

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re so clever... anyways back to baseball if you think you can actually talk baseball to
Me on here. This cubs team currently can’t sustain any kind of momentum especially when playing the Reds or on the road and don’t look now but the cardinals are 1 game back in the loss column and have been playing the best baseball in the division lately. This series is going to be tough to win with the pitching matchups coming up tomorrow and Wednesday
#calledit

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not miss the choad.

As for chi55 he'll make his appearance during or after the next loss predicting doom and gloom. He comes across as being more happy if the Cubs lose just so his predictions come true rather than if the team is successful.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I do not miss the choad.

As for chi55 he'll make his appearance during or after the next loss predicting doom and gloom. He comes across as being more happy if the Cubs lose just so his predictions come true rather than if the team is successful.

Don't forget about the 3rd alt of the dreaded 3 Headed Monster......Kapooncha.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just dropped by to say I thought Darvish looked vg yesterday, which is encouraging.