IST: Cubs @ White Sox

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago 46-42(2nd in NL Central) @ Chicago 41-43 (3rd in AL Central)

chc.png

@

63-63204_mlb_chicago_whitesox_logo_6628.jpg

Pitching Matchups

Game 1 — Saturday, July 6. 6:15 p.m. CDT

Jon Lester vs. Lucas Giolito

Game 2 — Sunday, July 7. 1:20 p.m. CDT

Kyle Hendricks vs. Ivan Nova

300px-U.S._Cellular_Field_%2830972191694%29.jpg

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great pitching matchup tomorrow. I might try to go on Sunday.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Should be interesting. Wonder if Giolito would head hunt Contreras early. Last game he was trainwrecked by him.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Brewers just blew a 5 run lead in the ninth
Let’s go pirates. I checked the score in the 7th and then again when it was 6-1 brewers going into the bottom of the 9th and just said damn the brewers just always beat the pirates, lol brewers will probably win in extras but hey atleast the pirates have a lot better chance now

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Let’s go pirates. I checked the score in the 7th and then again when it was 6-1 brewers going into the bottom of the 9th and just said damn the brewers just always beat the pirates, lol brewers will probably win in extras but hey atleast the pirates have a lot better chance now

Hey tough guy... you still trying to fight people from message boards? Pathetic loser.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Hey tough guy... you still trying to fight people from message boards? Pathetic loser.
You must be drunk or hungover this morning, where the hell did you get that idea at? Have I posted anything remotely close to talking about fighting lately? Idiot! I haven’t seen many posts from you in the past week however, like 2 at most. You must have been in hiding from the cubs 2-5 start to this road trip. I predicted a 3-6 road trip and if they are lucky enough to split with the Sox then there you go 3-6

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be drunk or hungover this morning, where the hell did you get that idea at? Have I posted anything remotely close to talking about fighting lately? Idiot! I haven’t seen many posts from you in the past week however, like 2 at most. You must have been in hiding from the cubs 2-5 start to this road trip. I predicted a 3-6 road trip and if they are lucky enough to split with the Sox then there you go 3-6

I don't drink but you must. Just last week you were being some huge tough guy because you didn't know how the quote function worked and were talking all kinds of crazy shit. Tail between your legs now?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol just last week u said if @Grimson stepped 2 u that u would shoot him in the face

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Which is cute being that I know 13 different methods to disarm a man if in close quarters.
Ikr? But that guy thinks he can choyne u up lmao

choyne35

Liked Posts:
I don't drink but you must. Just last week you were being some huge tough guy because you didn't know how the quote function worked and were talking all kinds of crazy shit. Tail between your legs now?
No bud you see that’s where you are wrong again... I don’t drink or smoke. Why are you trying to start stuff for anyways? This is a baseball message board And you haven’t really talked baseball much at all this week and then you ask me about if I’m trying to fight people on a message board?

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Lol just last week u said if @Grimson stepped 2 u that u would shoot him in the face
When the hell did I say I would shoot him in the face dipshit? I said nobody is bulletproof no matter what kind of training they have.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Between this guy and @msadows it sounds like Bourbonnais is going to look like a Steven Seagal snuff video.
Bourbonnais? Lol why don’t you take on some of the bears at training camp then. I’m about 500
Miles away

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
When the hell did I say I would shoot him in the face dipshit? I said nobody is bulletproof no matter what kind of training they have.
careful who you call "dipshit" bro I know krav maga too

choyne35

Liked Posts:
careful who you call "dipshit" bro I know krav maga too
Well congratulations you’re friends and family must be proud but what do you know about baseball and the cubs in particular? You don’t ever really talk about that on here. Go to a
Martial arts board if you want to talk about that shit

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Well congratulations you’re friends and family must be proud but what do you know about baseball and the cubs in particular? You don’t ever really talk about that on here. Go to a
Martial arts board if you want to talk about that shit
My bad your, not you’re friends. I’m trying to work and don’t have time for this petty bullshit and checking my grammar over something stupid. When you want to talk baseball I will listen but you clearly don’t know much about it

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
No bud you see that’s where you are wrong again... I don’t drink or smoke. Why are you trying to start stuff for anyways? This is a baseball message board And you haven’t really talked baseball much at all this week and then you ask me about if I’m trying to fight people on a message board?

LET ME USE PICTURES AGAIN SINCE UR PEA BRANE HAS ALZHEIMERS:

Screenshot_20190706-082939_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-083016_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190706-083044_Samsung Internet.jpg