IST: Cubs @ White Sox

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So fucking frustrating. This game is pretty much mirroring the offensive problems of the last 50 games.
Today has been atrocious. Hard hit balls everywhere then a runner on. Nothing.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Yeah it’s just me and not the fact that other people on here shoot down your stupid ass ideas and opinions right? I think it’s a culmination of all that

One, am I seven years old? I don’t need any validation from posters here because they do or don’t agree with my opinion.

Two, i can have discussions with people I disagree with but your problem is the consistency in which you’re wrong about a fact or observation and use said fact to formulate an argument.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Do you live by a nuclear plant in your trailer?
Idiot. No actually I live in a quiet subdivision in middle Tennessee with wealthy relatives in the Chicagoland area and in Arizona so im
Just fine. I have a good job and don’t spend every second watching cubs games but sports and the cubs mean a lot to me but clearly not as much as they do to the fans on here that seem to be able to catch every pitch every game

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
The Cubs have not won a series since the first week of June. Yet still in 1st. Crazy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idiot. No actually I live in a quiet subdivision in middle Tennessee with wealthy relatives in the Chicagoland area and in Arizona so im
Just fine. I have a good job and don’t spend every second watching cubs games but sports and the cubs mean a lot to me but clearly not as much as they do to the fans on here that seem to be able to catch every pitch every game
Your wealthy relatives pay for your trailer next to a nuclear plant? Seems nice of them

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think Zobrist will be back by August.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't criticize me for actually spending themoney on the MLB app rather than make excuses why I can't see a game I am making declarations about.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
My main problem is what kind of player will he be. He might be back but will that guy be any good?

On a non-related note, the fact Russell and Descalso are both here even though Garcia is here is maddening.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons

For what it is worth, Jesse Rodgers said on ESPN radio this morning that he thinks Zobrist will be back on September 1st.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Heyward gets the same pitch in consecutive ab: outer third fastball and grounds one to 2B and hits one for solid single. Don’t even have to guess which time it was two runners in scoring position and which time was no one on

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My main problem is what kind of player will he be. He might be back but will that guy be any good?

On a non-related note, the fact Russell and Descalso are both here even though Garcia is here is maddening.
Even if he isnt Zobrist, he still doesnt strike out much. That can go a long way because these guys have a complete mental block with runners on.

choyne35

Liked Posts:
Your wealthy relatives pay for your trailer next to a nuclear plant? Seems nice of them
They don’t pay for anything thank you unless I come visit them which is about every 4 years to zona and about maybe every 10 years to Chicago. That’s twice now you have tried to insult me by insinuating I live in a trailer and the other time accusing me of having Down syndrome but that just backfires on you man. If someone did live in a trailer and or had Down syndrome would you look down on them? Neither of your statements are true about me but I seriously wonder if by using those as an insult attempt that you don’t look down on those with Down syndrome or that live in a trailer ?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They don’t pay for anything thank you unless I come visit them which is about every 4 years to zona and about maybe every 10 years to Chicago. That’s twice now you have tried to insult me by insinuating I live in a trailer and the other time accusing me of having Down syndrome but that just backfires on you man. If someone did live in a trailer and or had Down syndrome would you look down on them? Neither of your statements are true about me but I seriously wonder if by using those as an insult attempt that you don’t look down on those with Down syndrome or that live in a trailer ?
So, why did you mention that you have wealthy relatives when someone asked about you?
I don't describe myself by bringing up relatives.
You're a tool.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Another frustrating loss. Squandered way too many chances early.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem to hold a grudge. Usually, it means because statements are true. Im sorry you have an extra chromosome and live in a trailer by a nuclear plant. May want to check out neighbors to see if they had the same problem.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schwarber misses a homer by a half foot and the CF makes a tremendous catch. Caratini misses a homer by a foot and the OF collide and still make the catch. Almora hits a bullet and hits the top of the wall. Hendricks throws strike 3 to Jay and the ump misses the call. Jiminez goes yard next at bat. Super frustrating day. Absolutely nothing went there way then they compounded it by not moving runners from 2nd.