Jacoby Brissett vs Mitchel Trubisky

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you even bother listening to that dipshit? It's obviously he hates the Bears, and won't ever have anything worth 2cents to say about them, it most likely stems from Virginia McCaskey refusing to put out.

Fuck colin cowherd!

Just because he doesn’t slobber all over them like the mouth breathing meatball radio guys here doesn’t mean he hates them.

Thanks

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was listening to The Herd with Colin Cowherd the other day and he said Trubisky and Jacoby Brisset are very similar. Which one do you all think will have the better career? My money is on Jacoby Brisset.

Let's look at the facts

Brisset had. 46 staggering tds in college
Mitchel had a pedestrian 41 tds

Brisset is an amazing 6'3
Mitchel dwarves at 6'2

Brisset was hand picked by the genius Bill Belichet and then traded for by Exec of the year Chris Ballard

Mitchel was reached for by the same guy that signed a giraffe even when G.O.D ( Good ole Deshaun) was on the board

Brisset also isn’t partaking in the backwards hat and scooter nonsense that Trubisky is. There’s so much room for Brisset to grow even better while Trubisky has probably hit his ceiling.

What say you?
No way has Mitch hit his ceiling......his ceiling/potential is Brees level...he will be no worse than Eli Manning

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No way has Mitch hit his ceiling......his ceiling/potential is Brees level...he will be no worse than Eli Manning

Brees is top 10 (arguably top 5) all time. Please pass whatever you're smoking.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brees is top 10 (arguably top 5) all time. Please pass whatever you're smoking.

Brees didn't have a decent season until his 4th year in the league which by the way was quite similar to Mitch's stats in 2018.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brees didn't have a decent season until his 4th year in the league which by the way was quite similar to Mitch's stats in 2018.

So you think it follows that Trubisky is likely to turn into a first ballot HOFer? You could say that about literally any QB who fails to impress early. Well Brees didn't impress early, so I guess any mediocre QB is destined to become Brees.

What?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So you think it follows that Trubisky is likely to turn into a first ballot HOFer?
I didn't say that. I just think it's prudent to let it breathe a little.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I was responding a post that literally listed Drew Brees as Trubisky's ceiling. If that's the case, Brees is just about anyone's ceiling.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was responding a post that literally listed Drew Brees as Trubisky's ceiling. If that's the case, Brees is just about anyone's ceiling.

I'm curious how you would have pegged Brees' ceiling after his first two years. Even three...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

LOL at "let it breathe a little"....not even sure Laremy Tunsil could breathe that much...

20160428__tunsil-tweetp1.jpg

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm curious how you would have pegged Brees' ceiling after his first two years. Even three...

How is that relevant? Brees had an unusual career trajectory that began with mediocrity and turned into all time great. That doesn't make it logical to think that every mediocre QB is remotely likely to turn into Drew Brees. It's a giant non-sequitur.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
LOL at "let it breathe a little"....not even sure Laremy Tunsil could breathe that much...

20160428__tunsil-tweetp1.jpg

Imagine that...NFL fan cannot predict NFL player's future to a 100% degree of accuracy after player's first two years.

Mick has already determined what Mitch is just like your ridiculous call on Alshon Jeffery his rookie year. Again too bad you've been banned so much that I can't pull up your brilliant take on Jeffery.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Mick has already determined what Mitch is just like your ridiculous call on Alshon Jeffery his rookie year. Again too bad you've been banned so much that I can't pull up your brilliant take on Jeffery.

Yeah, imagine that...projecting a player based on past performance. And sometimes being wrong! And then three years later, I am advocating Pace to sign Jeffery to a 1-year deal instead of Glennon.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
How is that relevant? Brees had an unusual career trajectory that began with mediocrity and turned into all time great. That doesn't make it logical to think that every mediocre QB is remotely likely to turn into Drew Brees. It's a giant non-sequitur.

You're a hot take machine. Mitch may end up being mediocre and he might be a star but it is too soon to know for sure what he is.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah, imagine that...projecting a player based on past performance. And sometimes being wrong! And then three years later, I am advocating Pace to sign Jeffery to a 1-year deal instead of Glennon.

In school, I was always nice to the slow kids that took longer than others so I'll give you a pass too.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
In school, I was always nice to the slow kids that took longer than others so I'll give you a pass too.

No, I don't think you understand what I am saying. Jeffery had durability issues coming out of college...he had durability issues his rookie year...I projected that durability issues would hinder the rest of his career. I was wrong.

Not sure what you have seen that leads you to believe Trubisky can reach Drew Brees career level. That is beyond Special person at this point. In sum, you are the Special person, not me.