Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Still have to pay Jackson Find an LT, RG, and RT. Can draft a QBs next year since crop is good.

I would trade for Ramsey for amukamura and 4th rounder. Seeing that. Brown was traded for 3rd and 5th rounder.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah having no draft picks for the draft that would be great lol jk But yeah I doubt they make the move they want to sign eddie plus I heard Ramsey doesn't want to play zone.....or doesn't like too.

But I wouldn't hate the move just not sure Ramsey fits into the mold.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah having no draft picks for the draft that would be great lol jk But yeah I doubt they make the move they want to sign eddie plus I heard Ramsey doesn't want to play zone.....or doesn't like too.

Worked for the Rams. Bears are in win now mode even though Trubisky wants to tank.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh and you just want the Bears to pull the capital to get Fitzpatrick AND Ramsey out of their ass??? Maybe the Bears should sign you and then see if they’ll take you off our hands if we say pretty please.

First off, take a deep breath before your titties fall off. Bears are in win now mode and getting superstars like the Rams did will propel them to win.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is like saying having a brand new Mercedes will help you get chicks when you live in a card board box

It's like this this you have an expensive Mercedes that has a bigger Johnson and you can't afford the payments.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
SIGN HIM!

No seriously, I'd be all over this trade. Him, Fuller, and Amukamara would be hell for opposing quarterbacks.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

No way they sign Ramsey with Mitch playing like he is. Ramsey would break locker room protocol & call the offense out.

Reactions: DC