Jalen Ramsey demands trade

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol you can’t force somebody to behave a certain way. I would actually say the NBA started this shit more than AB and Bell did. They were simply the first NFL players to do it

Wrong. It's gone on in the NDL for years but like I said they started a trend, asking to be traded isn't a new thing. WTF.

With money you can control a lot of things.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No way they sign Ramsey with Mitch playing like he is. Ramsey would break locker room protocol & call the offense out.

He's Brandon Marshall but can Hicks and Mack keep him inline?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He'd no doubt be a great addition but what is the point? Go more all-in on a D that is already great? It still doesn't fix the biggest and most glaring hole on this team.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
the little trade capital we have needs to be saved for any future qb moves

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
We don’t have a QB, cap space, or draft picks and you want us to go all in for a corner?
They've got a couple 2nd rounders next year, right? Nobody is going to give up a 1st for Ramsey. But I would give up a 2nd for him.

Of course, one could also argue you might need those 2nd rounders to take a QB (or even move up in the 1st).

It's all moot anyways because I don't think the Bears would even be interested. They're content with their defense as is. For me, personally, I just think Ramsey is almost what Khalil Mack is like for his position, and if he's out there to be had, you make an effort to get him.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we really want to be the 2018 Jags? lol

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still have to pay Jackson Find an LT, RG, and RT. Can draft a QBs next year since crop is good.

I would trade for Ramsey for amukamura and 4th rounder. Seeing that. Brown was traded for 3rd and 5th rounder.
Brown is 31. Not a good comparison

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The guy is a headcase and zero chance we would bring him here even if we had the resources which we don't. He is the exact opposite of what we need in our locker room.

Reactions: DC

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Making the Defense better would make the likely result of this season even more frustrating after losing the NFC Title game with a final score of 3-2.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, the guy is a total asshole.

Yeah he would hate how the Bears expected him to behave. Not a chemistry fit to what they built, clearly a me guy.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I got a nasty feeling the Raiders are gonna trade for Ramsey, I hope not because this move could screw up my dream of the Raiders landing the 1st pick of the 2nd roundin the next draft for the Bears.
I really wonder where could he go just hopefully not to the Raiders tho and I don't want him here, Ramsey is the NFL's DeMarcus Cousins.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We need draft picks to replace Mitch.

We can’t trade for some DB when we have limited picked and a need at QB.

It'll be almost get into the top 5 anytime soon our best bet is a Cutler situation where we don't get screwed.