January 6th...What a day

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few big things happened today throughout the course of history but I’ll start with the most important.

A year ago today was one of the most hilarious plays in NFL history, the DOUBLE DOINK. For those of you who may not remember, Cody Parkey hit both the left upright and the crossbar on a game winning FG attempt. This happened because Trubisky played like CHIT the whole game and couldn’t put the Eagles away.

Also on this day the gr8 Colin Cowherd was born. I’m sure it will be a festive show today with Colin, Joy Taylor and everyone else. Goulet might even forego checking hockey scores all show long to join in on the fun. I’m sure the festivities will continue with premium guests such as Michael Vick and Greg Jennings heck maybe even Nick Wright and Rob Parker will make it in for the occasion. That would be fun. Look for a thread recapping the show tonight.

Also Howie Long, father of he-who-shall-not-be-named was born on this day.

Finally, everyone’s favorite state, New Mexico, was admitted to the union on this day in the 1912

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's also the day after the twelfth day of Christmas, when everyone can get back to their morning routine without being pestered with being gifted bunches of leaping lords, dancing ladies, or the endless din of drumming drummers. As they said in Dickens-era England, thank fuck for that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Joy Taylor is such a talentless twat. Only reason she has a job on a major network is because she’s hot and Jason Taylor’s sister.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
CRM gets on here to remind us of the Parkey miss and has Mahomes as his avatar?

Do trolls not get banned on this board?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
A few big things happened today throughout the course of history but I’ll start with the most important.

A year ago today was one of the most hilarious plays in NFL history, the DOUBLE DOINK. For those of you who may not remember, Cody Parkey hit both the left upright and the crossbar on a game winning FG attempt. This happened because Trubisky played like CHIT the whole game and couldn’t put the Eagles away.

Also on this day the gr8 Colin Cowherd was born. I’m sure it will be a festive show today with Colin, Joy Taylor and everyone else. Goulet might even forego checking hockey scores all show long to join in on the fun. I’m sure the festivities will continue with premium guests such as Michael Vick and Greg Jennings heck maybe even Nick Wright and Rob Parker will make it in for the occasion. That would be fun. Look for a thread recapping the show tonight.

Also Howie Long, father of he-who-shall-not-be-named was born on this day.

Finally, everyone’s favorite state, New Mexico, was admitted to the union on this day in the 1912

No one cares about New Mexico... but the other stuff is pretty big!

msadows

Liked Posts:

No. They flourish because of all the old boomers oblivious to their trolling.

CRM, Anytime, Grimson, HHM, etc.

They are literal trash.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He’s not a troll. Buck up buttercup.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

They are literal trash.

Nice football related post, buddy.

Be the change you want to see in the world... take off the beer goggles and enjoy life!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

They are literal trash.
Written by a guy too scared to give his honest thoughts on the internet because he’s so afraid of being the odd man out.

Also a guy who ignored you when you prove him wrong.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Checks post history....

hmm, every thread is on mahomes or watson.

Wait....Did I mistakenly end up on arrowheadpride.com?

Nope, false alarm, just a troll trying to scare the sheep.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Be the change you want to see in the world... take off the beer goggles and enjoy life!
Yep. The captain of “BAN THIS TROLL” when he doesn’t agree but when it’s a post he does agree with *crickets*

msadows

Liked Posts:

Shut up nerd, you act like a bitch the least out of all of time because you provide content.

The rest are unbearable and their post history backs that fact up.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yep. The captain of “BAN THIS TROLL” when he doesn’t agree but when it’s a post he does agree with *crickets*

What posts? You mean every one where you tell us how bad mitch is and how good mahomes/watson are? Because they are the only posts you make. Same with your buddy CRM.

To CRM:
Newsflash guy, we all know mitch is not good. We all also know Mahomes/Watson are good.

We don't need you to make a thread about it multiple times a week.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
@msadows thinks Trubisky is all that and a bag of chips