Jay Cutler: American Hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clealy Jay Cutler is the toughest guy on the face of the Earth. He played two series of professional football on a torn MCL. Not only that, to prove the size of his gigantic model banging balls, the pass he threw on his last series was a roll out jump pass.

He's an emo Hector reborn.

I'd also like to remind people that he is also diabetic.

In review:

-Cutler played football on a torn MCL. While running and throwing a jump pass.

-He bangs a model.

-Him leaving the game got Todd Collins in. This act ended Collins career. Cutler is cut throat and ends careers.

-Him leaving also allowed Caleb Hanie in. Not only did Cutler more than like get Hanie a raise it also allowed Hanie to teabag Aaron Rodgers for an entire quarter of football.

Can we just get him a statue outside Solider Field now?

How about adding his face to Mount Rushmore?

How can we nominate him for the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Jay Cutler; We worship at the alter of your gigantic balls.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Fuck his critics. I'm tired of this "I know better, because I saw it on TV BS, than the people who were there with him."

Ugh, hate to share personal stuff, but I was shot before, and nobody believed it, because I held my composure and I didn't look hurt. But believe me, I was fucking shot by a .762 round. I wasn't going to make another mile, I wasn't going to be able to do jack shit. Nobody questioned my injury then, but because I held my composure so well, I did have people in mass disbelief until they saw the massive hole in my arm. Mind you, I wasn't playing for a Superbowl, I was playing for my damn life, the lives of people around me, and their families who rely on them to come home safe.

To all of the critics. Shut the fuck up.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck his critics. I'm tired of this "I know better, because I saw it on TV BS, than the people who were there with him."

Ugh, hate to share personal stuff, but I was shot before, and nobody believed it, because I held my composure and I didn't look hurt. But believe me, I was fucking shot by a .762 round. I wasn't going to make another mile, I wasn't going to be able to do jack shit. Nobody questioned my injury then, but because I held my composure so well, I did have people in mass disbelief until they saw the massive hole in my arm. Mind you, I wasn't playing for a Superbowl, I was playing for my damn life, the lives of people around me, and their families who rely on them to come home safe.

To all of the critics. Shut the fuck up.

I'll STFU if/when he brings a SB title here.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I'll STFU if/when he brings a SB title here.

Oh, so by your standards Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, and Jim Kelly were not good quaterbacks because they never brought there team a Superbowl title. Apparently the Hall of Fame voters disagree with you. Hmm, i wonder who i will agree with...
:flipa:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
didn't you call him a pussy

:shifty:

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's my sad attempt that this thread was begging for:

cutlergah.png

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Holy fuck we're taking necro to a whole 'nother level!!!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Oh, so by your standards Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, and Jim Kelly were not good quaterbacks because they never brought there team a Superbowl title. Apparently the Hall of Fame voters disagree with you. Hmm, i wonder who i will agree with...
And you think Cutler will get in? ?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
On a Spartan scale, Jay not tough at all but let us not forget Jay's most heroic act of all, the refusal to have his children vaccinated and filled with those toxic metals, bacteria and diseases. Bravo, Jay, bravo indeed.
Well, when they come down with measles, I hope they inherited the 'tough guy, don't care' attitude from Jay

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, when they come down with measles, I hope they inherited the 'tough guy, don't care' attitude from Jay
You've been made to believe that but before the propaganda for vaccines revised history of disease, measles was not a scary thing. When I was a kid, nobody was afraid of it nor thought of it as anything but a nuisance that would last 1-2 weeks. In the early 1900s doctors found cod liver oil would not only limit the severity but hasten the full recovery and could even help prevent one from getting it. It's all about nutrition.

When we get sick, key nutrients are swallowed up and simply need be replaced or added if lacking in the first place. A plain and obvious example of this would be scurvy, a debilitating and even deadly disease of the past that never required a Big Pharma patented thing to heal or prevent but rather just a bit of vitamin C.

The mortality rate of measles and other childhood diseases had decreased to almost zero before the vaccines were even introduced. The decrease came as more and better nutrition was available on a wider scale. Not even so much a thing of an improvement in food quality but more an overall improvement in food quantity as well as better sanitation and living conditions.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Has this place turned into Necro Palooza all of a sudden? If so, I’m in. Gotta go post me some sweet Jack Concannon threads.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Since we're necro'ing threads....when did this happen?

BEARS

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Clealy Jay Cutler is the toughest guy on the face of the Earth. He played two series of professional football on a torn MCL. Not only that, to prove the size of his gigantic model banging balls, the pass he threw on his last series was a roll out jump pass.

He's an emo Hector reborn.

I'd also like to remind people that he is also diabetic.

In review:

-He bangs a model.

-Him leaving the game got Todd Collins in. This act ended Collins career. Cutler is cut throat and ends careers.

-Him leaving also allowed Caleb Hanie in. Not only did Cutler more than like get Hanie a raise it also allowed Hanie to teabag Aaron Rodgers for an entire quarter of football.

Can we just get him a statue outside Solider Field now?

How about adding his face to Mount Rushmore?

How can we nominate him for the Presidential Medal of Freedom?

Jay Cutler; We worship at the alter of your gigantic balls.
Wow, me and Jay Cutler have something in common.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well all 3 were not as good as Deshaun Watson.....103 passer rating to Dan Marino’s 86.4, Fran Tarkenton’s 80.4 or Jimbo Kelly’s 84.4

Status
Not open for further replies.