Jay Cutler meets with ESPN & CBS to become a broadcaster

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Jay is statistically one of the greatest Bear quarterbacks alive. That's how low the bar is set with this franchise.

2-11 vs Packers
1 playoff appearance in 10+ seasons of football

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Always like Jay as a person, I would be interested in what he has to say.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Jay is statistically one of the greatest Bear quarterbacks alive. That's how low the bar is set with this franchise.

2-11 vs Packers
1 playoff appearance in 10+ seasons of football
Let me guess, it's all Jay's fault.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Never heard him on the score. Heard his weeklys on espn1000 his early years and was boring and gave them nothing. Never seen his wife’s show but I can’t imagine reality tv translates into nfl commentary.

Ok.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Let me guess, it's all Jay's fault.

At one time Jay had for weapons, Forte in the backfield. Marcellus Bennett at Tight End with Brandon Marshall and Jeffrey. Those are studs for weapons. Bears finished 24th in scoring that year and that season ultimately ended the friendship of Marshall and Cutler. To this day they don't speak anymore, lol!

Mahomes throws for over 5,000 yards with 45+ TD's with those weapons at his disposal. Mitch with same weapons will be his usual average of 20 tds and 14 picks

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
At one time Jay had for weapons, Forte in the backfield. Marcellus Bennett at Tight End with Brandon Marshall and Jeffrey. Those are studs for weapons. Bears finished 24th in scoring that year and that season ultimately ended the friendship of Marshall and Cutler. To this day they don't speak anymore, lol!

Mahomes throws for over 5,000 yards with 45+ TD's with those weapons at his disposal. Mitch with same weapons will be his usual average of 20 tds and 14 picks
Not buying it. Your hate blinds you.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Jay will make it into the HOF of broadcasters if there is such a thing.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't see him being able to predict offensive plays like Romo, but hey, let's find out

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Never heard him on the score. Heard his weeklys on espn1000 his early years and was boring and gave them nothing. Never seen his wife’s show but I can’t imagine reality tv translates into nfl commentary.
He was already hired two years ago by Fox and now being interviewed again, so many people see what I see.