Jay Glazer on Packers Drama

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danica Patrick is what you call a beard.
Olivia Munn seems the type that likes bi guys or having a gay best friend.

I could see her joking in her way of you aren't sure if she is joking that "more dicks is more dicks"

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd like to know how the L you guys post this kinda stuff and the LibTards aren't allover you

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to know how the L you guys post this kinda stuff and the LibTards aren't allover you

I have said not one thing negative about the gays. Everything is matter of fact, statement of fact. We are speculating about a man's mental well being and his relationships and sexuality and family all go into that. Yes?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have said not one thing negative about the gays. Everything is matter of fact, statement of fact. We are speculating about a man's mental well being and his relationships and sexuality and family all go into that. Yes?
Everything is fine by me.... I just know that if I said anything remotely like that, at the very least I would get a couple Dislikes and a Hat Trick of comments

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still laughing at the Packers for hiring Leflour, but unfortunately, the Pack have an easy schedule this year and it will take an abysmal performance all around for them to implode.

I think the only bigger cuck HC in the NFL was John Fox in Denver. Leflour is going to be so outside of his depth trying to keep Rodgers happy, its going to completely fuck up anything he may have actually brought to the table himself.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This explains a lot about you.

As opposed to the rest of the tripe he posts? Its pretty par for the course to me.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
How do they have a easy schedule? It is literally 2 games different from our own.

And besides...we get 2 easy games against the Pack. They get 2 tough games against the BEARS....

They have a very formiddable schedule to close out the season starting with the Panthers. If they can hold their ground by that point, they could finish with a nice run and strong momentum heading into the postseason

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think the only bigger cuck HC in the NFL was John Fox in Denver. Leflour is going to be so outside of his depth trying to keep Rodgers happy, its going to completely fuck up anything he may have actually brought to the table himself.

No one will top Jim Tomsula to me. He was the DL coach who somehow was able to jump Vic Fangio for the 49ers HC job. There was something off, mentally, with that guy and I have no idea why he was hired to replace Harbaugh...and then canned after one season.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No one will top Jim Tomsula to me. He was the DL coach who somehow was able to jump Vic Fangio for the 49ers HC job. There was something off, mentally, with that guy and I have no idea why he was hired to replace Harbaugh...and then canned after one season.

He always looked like he smelled bad. Didn't one of those sites like sportsmockery, or bearwire have him as a possible replacement for Fangio?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

The rumor was that Tomsula was snitching on Harbaugh to Jed York and actively campaigning for the job before H had even been fired.

York actually compared Tomsula to Steve Kerr, lol.