Jay Glazer reports

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
GIF-Dancing-celebrate-celebration-dance-Ecstatic-happy-happy-dance-joy-success-woo-hoo-GIF.gif

cobra302

Liked Posts:
What do you expect Fox to say? "This team sucks & I made a huge mistake coming here"? He's got to talk it up, maybe the positive thinking will be contagious to a team that's been in the crapper for this long.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Suprabowl or bust!

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you expect Fox to say? "This team sucks & I made a huge mistake coming here"? He's got to talk it up, maybe the positive thinking will be contagious to a team that's been in the crapper for this long.

No, but the excitement was gauged by someone that knows him. You can tell when someone has genuine excited energy about something.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mediocre coach thrilled to be back with a mediocre team. All that winning in Denver was cramping his style.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also Cutler still has not thrown a pick in TC practice.... we should all be swinging our dicks around gloating to other fans.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Cheer leading Glazer for his best friend, good job.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
With the help of God and John Fox we will get those 3 wins this year

You are right. We should have kept Trestman. Bears FO is a bunch of clowns for hiring a guy who took two different teams to the Super Bowl.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Jay Glazer is a guy who really, according to his actual talent, should be hosting the sunday night sports show in Des Moines or maybbbbeee OKC.

If you actually think this means anything you are probably someone who watches twitter way too much and are under 22.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
A former coach of Peyton Manning that no longer has to live up to huge expectations only to be crushed by bitter disappointment as every other of Peyton's coaches have when it actually counts, and does not have to kowtow to Peyton's "awesome offensive mind" only to get blamed when it inevitably fails is excited to be with any other QB?

Shocking..

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even Tony Dungy was like "god damnit Peyton, I am done with you after this year."