Jim Boylen vs. Zach LaVine

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Not saying Zach is innocent/defending him, but Jim Boylen is An idiot that has no idea what he’s doing.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Here I thought they kissed and made up after Zach filed the grievance that he was being worked too hard in practice.

Oh well, what can we expect with a guy that needs to earn being a superstar and a coach that thinks he is pops.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not saying Zach is innocent/defending him, but Jim Boylen is An idiot that has no idea what he’s doing.
Nothing really to add to this, but I just wanted to mention that I love your sig pic.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
“Did you talk to Zach when you pulled him, or did you just want him to think on it some?”

Boylen - “I just pulled him.”

So basically Boylen is just acting with no rhyme or reason. Just doing shit to do shit. What a fucking joke

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This is going to be a problem moving forward.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
“Did you talk to Zach when you pulled him, or did you just want him to think on it some?”

Boylen - “I just pulled him.”

So basically Boylen is just acting with no rhyme or reason. Just doing shit to do shit. What a fucking joke

It's honestly scary that he's a head coach. The things he says and does just show how in over his head he is. It's clear he has no idea what he's doing. I honestly think this situation is worse than the Freddie Kitchens Browns situation.

I did see people tweet out that Michael Reinsdorf appeared to be really pissed off. Hopefully he grows a sack and does something.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Boylen makes peanuts compared to a coach that could turn things around.

Jud Buechler isn't the most proven coach(also far from who I want), but that's who I honestly think the Bulls have on top of their short list of coaches that can come into the organization, get fan buzz, take a similar cheapo salary, and unite these players after Boils the Boil Boy has driven in a few wedges.