Jimmy Graham Skype Interview Mar 27th.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He seems to be slow on the top ten TE scale ... Or is that just a misconception of mine ?

He does seem to catch anything thrown his way though.

I have no idea about how he was deployed in the Past like 3 years or so.

Does he 'find' the soft spot in an oppenents D ( from his experience ) and become a possible target mostly like a running back in the flat ??

I guess if the O doesn't have a Vertical threat, an additional checkdown target is a good thing.

What are your thoughts on this. Pls forget about the money aspect. Does Foles or Mitch benefit greatly from him being on the field ??

it still seems like we need a 'burner' to go with Robinson and Miller, then we'd have Graham and Pinball 1.0 or 2.0 as checkdowns or screens

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Graham seems like a good guy. I wasn't really thinking about the intangibles he'll bring to the TE room, but raising the level of competition and showing the young guys how to be pros could be a hidden plus here. It'll be interesting to see his influence on Horsted.

Graham seems extremely motivated to prove naysayers wrong. I'm really starting to warm up to this signing. The whole team needs to play with a chip on its shoulder this year.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know about you all, but I can't wait for the Daniel/Foles interview.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
JIMMY GRAHAM
5b4f910875dbf.image.jpg

STEVE-O
MV5BMjIyNTAzOTM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjE5MDM4._V1_UY1200_CR136,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg